+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tahyang Player Planing to Move (Aussie Player) That Enjoys All Aspects of the game

Arrow Tahyang Player Planing to Move (Aussie Player) That Enjoys All Aspects of the game

So i play on Tahyang ATM love most people there but I'm Aussie and i have lag issues a lot so my time is screwing me out of pvp and im lacking game content. ( basically very bored )

what I'm after is a server that is more Australian player base or anything with a decent Pop for Australian time zone

I play NA so Yeah I'm an idiot. But the guild i was in wanted Tahyang I never went on Forums not know it a RP server and this is my first ever MMO so don't say My fault I know it is.

I farm run packs do all that stuff but with lag i do it at night. SO basically I am going be going to a over pop server and wanted know if any Guilds/social groups or friends like lend farms for gold or so on.

Also I am not very geared lol well i was working on regrading but i can never get past Heroic so i am saving to buy gear of AH now.

What i want on A server is.
    -decent Australian population or even Americans/And Others that are on at Aussie time zones.
    -A way to obtain land for personal use i can also work to help others all i want is my gear so i can pvp. after I'm geared in Gale i don't care about labor it be a means for self applying Pots and Buffs rest i can even help you cash in packs or farm your farm as I'm on a ton.
    -A group of Pvpers to Join guild or small group i personally don't mind just want a group of people Pvp with also depending on server ill be east but might go pirate ;p never been pirate yet also pro east as Well yeah I am lazy one account. and Tahyang has lots cry babies.
    -I use TS
    -Server that has lots of action or so on IDM Losing stuff personally i like the risk factor and so on its fun protecting stuff from bunch greedy eyed buggers eyeing of my fish/ Packs. usually i lose if solo since i am a primeval with Aussie Ping ;p Enough Said Right.

Message me or Comment below Also say hi and tell me about your servers i want a Populated Server IDM losing my land so much well it will suck and so on to lose my main source income but yeah ill survive i think.
    [Server Tahyang]

( Character ) ( Date )

( Class weakling ) ( Stone Arrow )

#To live is to die so before you die make something so people remember who you were good or bad

Come and move over to Naima.

One word I would use to describe Naima is "Unusual".

Why? The west outnumbers the east heavily during NA prime time (This is due to all the north & south americans preferring west)

BUT BUT BUT.... the east is heavily oceanic players/australia/kiwi.

During NA prime time, the east generally lose. But during oceanic prime time, thats when the east shine.

We are mainly players from aus/nz/south east asia. If you are looking for raid contents, give Naima a go.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominos View Post
    Come and move over to Naima.

One word I would use to describe Naima is "Unusual".

Why? The west outnumbers the east heavily during NA prime time (This is due to all the north & south americans preferring west)

BUT BUT BUT.... the east is heavily oceanic players/australia/kiwi.

During NA prime time, the east generally lose. But during oceanic prime time, thats when the east shine.

We are mainly players from aus/nz/south east asia. If you are looking for raid contents, give Naima a go.
    Sounds Ideal be honest If more people can confirm this as i moved to a few servers witch were dead got lvl 40 and gave up cause nothing happened in those weeks i played it was casually but yeah Faction dead and all when they said they were active.

Also i like the smaller east as It means more fisherman as they think they safe ;p so far the west only ever pirate the green cause they barely fish i think at least my times.
    [Server Tahyang]

( Character ) ( Date )

#To live is to die so before you die make something so people remember who you were good or bad

Kyrios has a good number, but maybe its just my guild has them all lol. Dream Evil of the West sounds like what you are asking, but were west and we have a recruiting process. Hope you find what you are looking for.

Also we have grils... lots of em xD
    Why am i here again

Quote Originally Posted by USFNOOB View Post
    Kyrios has a good number, but maybe its just my guild has them all lol. Dream Evil of the West sounds like what you are asking, but were west and we have a recruiting process. Hope you find what you are looking for.

Also we have grils... lots of em xD
    This Guy Knows Us Aussies well but Girls prefer Woman.

And i will be east as my character is east and be moving with the character switch process they bringing in hopefully.
    [Server Tahyang]

( Character ) ( Date )

+ Reply to Thread