+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Retiring... An old friend.

..........meh...

Quote Originally Posted by wedgehoe View Post
    cute xithorus must have hit a nerve with you glad Im able to piss you off so easily
    Xithorus likes to parade dumbasses (such as yourself) around so the whole forums can see your ignorance

to bad you already conceded to my original statement that krakken gear is not the end game gear anymore
    cute xithorus must have hit a nerve with you glad Im able to piss you off so easily
    1. Me showing off how stupid you are makes me mad? Cute.
    2. When did I concede? If I remember correctly I told you how with the soft caps, the extra defense on the shield does not matter and that the use ability will become more handy than 1-2% more defense

In fact someone else even agreed with me (Someone who owns one what a surprise...They know the powa)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neyko View Post
    Kraken shield is nice! If you ever get one I have one by the way and I have to agree with Xithorus that the effect puts it over the top. However, the Obsidian is great too. It all depends on your means of getting either.
    He states the only down side to it is obtaining one.
    next time don't talk ♥♥♥♥ if your information is incorrect
    they are epherium grade try again, the items in library are now stronger then krakken. stop your ♥♥♥♥♥ing on the forums and do some research for once
    "o master of chiefeness xithorousably of tantalickita."

1. no you adding that shows how enraged I made you, even though I admitted to giving it the wrong tier, It was never my original arguement that krakken shield is not end game.

2. you conceded that it was better then krakken, just because your opinion is that the extra defense doesn't matter to you does not make it fact that it is not better, you showed that it was better with percentages. soft cap does not mean final? or are you that stupid. Therefore you conceded my arguement by backing my claim up, thanks

ergo cute

1. no you adding that shows how enraged I made you, even though I admitted to giving it the wrong tier, It was never my original arguement that krakken shield is not end game.

2. you conceded that it was better then krakken, just because your opinion is that the extra defense doesn't matter to you does not make it fact that it is not better, you showed that it was better with percentages. soft cap does not mean final? or are you that stupid. Therefore you conceded my arguement by backing my claim up, thanks

ergo cute
    500 extra defense will save you 200 damage on an attack, kraken shield will save you thousands of damage on an attack, end of conversation stop derailing thread.

its ok vaz I still prooved him wrong, dont back up the hate, just because you think I'm an idiot after I clearly corrected information that had nothing to do with the original comment. then went on to proove him wrong, doesn't mean you gotta go with name calling . I can't help it if he didn't do his research on end game content either

your talking about if its a continous fight? who says the other person doesn't wait that use out. the use doesn't last a fight, stop white knighting when clearly you don't know what your talking about. krakken is not end game! and xithorus facts backed me up. last Im gonna say on the matter good luck to you, next time don't talk ♥♥♥♥ if your information is incorrect

its ok vaz I still prooved him wrong, dont back up the hate, just because you think I'm an idiot after I clearly corrected information that had nothing to do with the original comment. then went on to proove him wrong, doesn't mean you gotta go with name calling . I can't help it if he didn't do his research on end game content either
    Kraken shield is best shield in game = End game?

ergo cute
    Except its not only my opinion it is also the opinion of what 5 other people? While you got none?
    You said that comment to a person who already said " Kraken gear is a free delphinad" Meaning you truly believed that Kraken was Epherium, not simply giving it the wrong tier. You also stated that Library is better than Kraken which is also not the case.

You are just salty that you made a stupid post and i'm parading it around the forum, I know you want me to remove it because you dont want people knowing how stupid you really are

Would also like to know where you proved me wrong at all? No reply = Never proved me wrong.
    Ergo Cute
    next time don't talk ♥♥♥♥ if your information is incorrect
    they are epherium grade try again, the items in library are now stronger then krakken. stop your ♥♥♥♥♥ing on the forums and do some research for once
    "o master of chiefeness xithorousably of tantalickita."

and I condeded that it wasn't epherium but did not conceded that krakken was better. you yourself gave stats as to how the library shield was better after the fact.

your first post

Quote Originally Posted by Xithorus View Post
    Yea "Whoops"

And btw if you dont think Delphinad is considered "end game" then please just stop...
    Oh and guess what? Kraken shield is the BiS shield, so technically doing kraken just for that is worth, also making it end game gear.

Edit:

You also stated that library weapons are sronger than kraken and that is clearly not the case
    Library weapon (Scepter) : http://archeagedatabase.net/us/item/31938/ (Heroic Magic DPS : 334)
    Kraken scepter : http://archeagedatabase.net/us/item/25972/ (Heroic Magic DPS : 370)

So it seems like everything you said in that post which i originally quoted is wrong.
    then your post stating how it had better defenses

Quote Originally Posted by Xithorus View Post
    Soft caps thats why. After the about 50% defense you dont need much more of it. Where as if you can be immune for a whole fight ( Rotate Battlefocus, Redoubt, And kraken shield. (not total immunity but you either parry everything, block everything, or they miss everything))
    I would say any smart person would pick that over what... 2% more defense because of the caps?

I mean me myself with a delphinad shield can get 53%, and it is tanky enough, why would you need any more? 12 seconds of basic immunity is much better.
    you show that it gives more base defense, therefore endgame gear thank you come again

don't contradict yourself, then be butthurt about it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast