+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Castles

Castles

I understand why GT and no hesitation now own a castle, but what is the reasoning behind Empire or Fatality not getting one? Could it be the leadership isn't respected?

Think about what you are asking here.

Empire and Fatality spent almost two months, and more time before that as pirates, trying everything they could to harass Legacy, who owns all the Castles.
    They constantly trolled their Faction by sparking In-Faction battles instead of working towards objectives alongside the other Guilds. Archeage is not truly "Faction vs Faction", but it is apparent that Fatality/Empire ONLY care for their own gains and not for the Faction benefit.

Garms Tide is "Pro-Green", No Hesitation is "Pro-Green", and neither one of these Guilds is lead by an adolescent who can't control his hormones or emotions to save his life. Fatality Leadership is not respected even within their own ranks, and the only reason people ended up joining them was because they were in the Spotlight and "showing themselves to have results". Guilds like GT and NH have been trying to avoid the spotlight, they don't care for the flashy things, and we still get just as much done as Fatality/Empire, if not more.

You aren't wrong, but there's a simpler explanation: only two castles were available to BE sieged.

lmfaoo i dont c why u think they are entitled to one. those 2 guilds main purposes were to annoy and take down legacy if i was legacy is giving away stuff tehy should be at the bottom of the list if not on the list at all . i would keep both other castles just to annoy them and still show they I am daddy , just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by hearsay View Post
    lmfaoo i dont c why u think they are entitled to one. those 2 guilds main purposes were to annoy and take down legacy if i was legacy is giving away stuff tehy should be at the bottom of the list if not on the list at all . i would keep both other castles just to annoy them and still show they I am daddy , just my opinion
    Which two guilds are you talking about even?

People seem to forget, Empire was formed by the merging of a few guilds, these being Addiction, Purge and Disposable Heroes. Purge was definitely a guild of pirates, Addiction was a guild of commerce and Disposable Heroes was becoming less active. It was beneficial for all guilds involved to merge because they all complimented the others. Empire has never done any pirating, PURGE has, Empire has not. I fully understand people's reserves toward Empire because of this, but Addiction members are the primary leadership of Empire and Addiction never pirated and does not allow it by any means.

Aside from all of this, Legacy and Garm's Tide declared war on Empire, we did not declare war on them. People seem to forget who started what. Purge started their fight and took their lumps for it, the rest of us had no part in it. Please keep track of your facts, Empire has never pirated. The only thing we're guilty of is killing Legacy and Garm's Tide, stealing from Legacy and Garm's Tide, both of these people declared war on us. They shouldn't have declared war on their own faction if they didn't want to be attacked by their own faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Kniveslives View Post
    People seem to forget, Empire was formed by the merging of a few guilds, these being Addiction, Purge and Disposable Heroes. Purge was definitely a guild of pirates, Addiction was a guild of commerce and Disposable Heroes was becoming less active. It was beneficial for all guilds involved to merge because they all complimented the others. Empire has never done any pirating, PURGE has, Empire has not. I fully understand people's reserves toward Empire because of this, but Addiction members are the primary leadership of Empire and Addiction never pirated and does not allow it by any means.

Aside from all of this, Legacy and Garm's Tide declared war on Empire, we did not declare war on them. People seem to forget who started what. Purge started their fight and took their lumps for it, the rest of us had no part in it. Please keep track of your facts, Empire has never pirated. The only thing we're guilty of is killing Legacy and Garm's Tide, stealing from Legacy and Garm's Tide, both of these people declared war on us. They shouldn't have declared war on their own faction if they didn't want to be attacked by their own faction.
    Nice twist you're spinning there.

Legacy and Garm's Tide declared war on you for a reason, and that reason was your open alliance with Fatality. Both Legacy/GT are Anti-East (Though Legacy is seemingly releasing a bit of tension around that from the looks of it due to moving to BDO).

Addiction and Purge both had it out bad for Legacy prior to the merger, so just because you merged into a new entity, doesn't mean people should forget the animosity held towards you. Nice try though, I'm not even West and I see through your facade.

Seriously Knives? How easy do you forget things... Do you remember that time on Freedich Island when you and Mass purpled on me to take my peanut pack? That is piracy to me, ohh and do not for get Fatality players were looking at you and Mass kill me. And no enough with that, your own friends from Brazil went there with packs in their merchant and you hide and let Fatality take their packs.
    You cannot lie anymore, everybody know who you guys are. Just shut your mouth and let everything go, it will be the best you can do.

Empire was founded to "kill Legacy" as your members told everyone in faction chat. We never declared war on you at all. I believe our first encounter was you killing our trade carts during a Grimghast event, which set the standard very clearly. "Take down the guild killing the server, blah blah". Everyone else was "zzzz". You were roaches, still are.

Nobody buys your ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. You were never worthy of a castle anyway, because your politics are just as good as your PvP.

"We stole those tanks". kekeke. About as truthful as you "practicing" in that siege. Too good.

tl;dr we're giving the castles to competent PvP guilds, with competent leaderships - yours isn't in that list... maybe top 20 though. If Enla is ever going to survive, it needs a competitive enviornment. Legacy has the power to help spur that competition, so we're doing what we can.
    Legacy
    Guild Leader | Administration | Finance | Raids
    Contact Us | About Us

knives u are sucking up to alyx wrong dont u want a castle

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast