+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Aranzeb's elite.

Quote Originally Posted by Gossipgirl View Post
    A second tip in one hour!

Spotted! Aranzebs champion Zazens has done us proud , rising to the 2nd place rank in the ladders!

But what is this? It would appear that our Hero has his opponent targeted from a full arena distance, while his opponent is stealthed!
    Egads! While a socialite like myself is not completely familiar with the technical aspects of Archeage rulesets, the source sending in the tip assures me that when you stealth , you are cleared from the opponents targeting. If this is truly the case, it would lead this Gossip Monger at least, to believe that seeing stealthed people might be quite and advantage!

Zazens - Hero of Aranzeb? Or slimy urchin? You decide!

Most likely leached stealth or it is photo shopped since he has no "Stealth" buff on his bar.

anyways back to my rock
    -___-

I heard a rumor theghost lives under a rock

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSheep1121 View Post
    Didn't you know, there are no girls on the internet. Even Diva puts on a excellent fake girl voice. Its all a ruse.
    Um. Are you sure? Everyone says I sound like a 12 yo boy ><

Zazens looks down at macros that are legal. He would never cheat or hack. So there YA go.

Even a red commented. Perfect!

Is "Gossipgirl" from a major drama creating guild in which they are unable to talk about any of said drama? If so this thread kind of sucks.

Gossip Girl isn't in a guild

You don't get to pick and choose the target of the rumors. I am unbiased and will publish anything sent to me that seems somewhat credible. Its entertainment! Not personal.

You know you love me.

XoXo
    Gossip Girl here. Your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Aranzeb's elite. And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell. You know you love me. xoxo, Gossip Girl.

Spotted!

One prominent guild leader of Korean decent, whom is famous for not speaking in voice chat due to accent and broken english, learning spanish to better coordinate with a new possible ally! West and Pirates beware when dining. That is not enchilada sauce, its bird ♥♥♥♥.

Gossip Girl here. Your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Aranzeb's elite. And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell. You know you love me. xoxo, Gossip Girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Gossipgirl View Post
    Spotted!

One prominent guild leader of Korean decent, whom is famous for not speaking in voice chat due to accent and broken english, learning spanish to better coordinate with a new possible ally! West and Pirates beware when dining. That is not enchilada sauce, its bird ♥♥♥♥.

Pls translate.

google translate .. works well here =)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast