+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Dread Prophecies Spotlight: New Zones

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

Dread Prophecies Spotlight: New Zones

A new type of trade has gripped Auroria: behind closed doors and shuttered windows, under the rustle of portentous winds, heroes and oracles swap stories about new lands, new weapons, and the shape of things to come. They speak of Dread Prophecies – a massive update on the near horizon – and its escalating wars in forbidden zones!

The release of Dread Prophecies (Update 1.7 Part 1) will open the way to Golden Ruins and Mistmerrow, expanding the borders of Auroria and granting access to the bay between Sungold Fields and Diamond Shores. The battle against Anthalon, Lord of Undeath, rages in PvE-focused Golden Ruins, while Mistmerrow’s undying PvP campaign is home to new inter-faction conflict and incredible rewards.

Read on for a first look at the new zones and stay tuned for upcoming spotlights previewing all that lies ahead. In the run-up to launch, we’ll be streaming even more details live each Friday on Twitch!

Read the full article on the website.

Sounds very good indeed
    'Tis folly to be wise.

interesting

Define "on the near horizon".

Anyone have database links to the new gear/weapons?

~Desiree

Quote Originally Posted by TheOuroborus View Post
    In a prior stream they stated end of april but dont get mad if its beginning of may because its a huge patch that needs testing

Quote Originally Posted by Sizmo View Post
    In a prior stream they stated end of april but dont get mad if its beginning of may because its a huge patch that needs testing
    OK, cool. End of April or early May is quite reasonable. Any time I see an announcement like this I always assume it's months away, not weeks.

8.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOuroborus View Post
    The update will be on PTS this month (aiming for days, not weeks).

Alright, I am not normally a player that participates in -any- type of PvP (I even decline duels) - but this 'capture the flag' style PvP sounds kind of exciting. Perhaps when I get a computer that's running faster than 2 FPS (and yeah I've even tried turning sound off to reserve FPS) I'll actually bloody this battle field (though it'll likely be my own blood).

AKA: This sounds fun!
    < Haranya Empire >

Organized | RP-PvX | Motivated

East Faction | Server Morpheus

Co-GM

Are we going to finally see the release of the Warborn and Returned with this new content?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast