Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: <Incarnadine> PSA to the East

Server wide KOS lasted like 2 weeks lol

you just cant stop trying to get my attention... i love this
    Nappyhoe
    Provoker of Conversations
    Holiest Disciple of the Church of Scapes

Quote Originally Posted by Sirdidymus View Post
    Nah nappy felt the need to provoke a conversation in Cinderstone.

Nah nappy felt the need to provoke a conversation in Cinderstone. So I felt the need to remind everyone who Incarnadines new leader is. Some punk kid wearing his High School soccer team sweat shirt posting a selfie of himself cleaning guns to intimidate someone. It is such a big joke. You know how hard people are laughing at this picture who are not your butt buddies?

At first I thought it was some picture you found on the internet like the one I found. However, when I looked closer I noticed the AA forums pulled up in the background and couldn't stop laughing.

Nah nappy felt the need to provoke a conversation in Cinderstone. So I felt the need to remind everyone who Incarnadines new leader is. Some punk kid wearing his High School soccer team sweat shirt posting a selfie of himself cleaning guns to intimidate someone. It is such a big joke. You know how hard people are laughing at this picture who are not your butt buddies?

At first I thought it was some picture you found on the internet like the one I found. However, when I looked closer I noticed the AA forums pulled up in the background and couldn't stop laughing.
    I wouldn't say I'm Nappy's butt-buddy and I find myself laughing mainly at you. You go on a tirade about how east should kick Incarnadine out of the faction because they pirate their own faction, then you resort to shoddy trolling when East doesn't grab out pitchforks and torches to hunt them down, then you pull a HUGE flop when Fury pulls an Incarnadine(and it is basically the exact same thing. Incarnadine does help out their faction in PvP and world events like Fury. And they also pirate packs outside of those events) and say that it's ok for Fury to pirate, but Incarnadine should be kicked out because they troll and talk ♥♥♥♥(but not Fury I guess?) and now you're back to trolling with somewhat better material

I provoked a conversation... I intimidated you with a picture.... I do a lot of things to you dont I? WTB more ideas for me to make Sirdaddy do.

Sorry forgot I made you come to the forums and tell everyone how amazing you were in defending them with the keyboard even though the west left your by yourself in cinder after letting me complete CR.
    Nappyhoe
    Provoker of Conversations
    Holiest Disciple of the Church of Scapes

Nah nappy felt the need to provoke a conversation in Cinderstone.

last page tldr

Some punk kid wearing his High School soccer team sweat shirt posting a selfie of himself cleaning guns to intimidate someone. It is such a big joke.
    I don't know much about guns but I've watched friends and co workers take apart their guns enough to notice that the guns he's cleaning are not even real. Should be obvious to everyone else. paintball or airsoft maybe?

jokes on you diddyguy!

Quote Originally Posted by Nappyhoe View Post
    Me and Sirkiddytoucher at work working on guns
    There is nowhere in that message was he trying to be intimidating.. online bonding through forums is so.. kawai -poi

Voliburrrr the Thunder's Roar
    Ezi-East
    PvP Music!

Quote Originally Posted by AsianZing View Post
    I don't know much about guns but I've watched friends and co workers take apart their guns enough to notice that the guns he's cleaning are not even real. Should be obvious to everyone else. paintball or airsoft maybe?

jokes on you diddyguy!
    They're real. He's cleaning an M4. It's disassembled. What you see in that picture is the selective fire switch. Might even be a smaller caliber SMG, looking at the size of the barrel and flash suppressor.

>.>

THAT is a stripped m4 lower receiver

Voliburrrr the Thunder's Roar
    Ezi-East
    PvP Music!

Quote Originally Posted by AsianZing View Post
    >.>

THAT is a stripped m4 lower receiver
    I'm trying to remember if my M4 receiver includes the magazine feed or not. Actually the gun he's disassembling looks like an MP5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast