+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Let's Talk Halcyona Wars

Let's Talk Halcyona Wars

Is there a reason everyone in the West sucks at the game right now? Give me 100 likes and I'll post a halcyona video guide!

The same could have been said when Legacy was running things.

On a more serious note though, I mostly see Garms only there. Yeah, there's a few other people here and there, but it could be a few other things. Like the people who could actually lead an organized raid already have their necklace to max and just don't bother wasting their time or don't want to deal with people who won't/refuse to cooperate.

Also, now that Legacy is no longer here, it could be a "putting a domestic animal into the wild" case. They simply don't know how to fend for themselves cause they had been fed their whole lives. I don't know. I thought the west were trying to work together, but it just feels like they don't really care. I hate to see how Mistmerrow is gonna be. At this rate, pirates may take number 2 and west number 3.

Quote Originally Posted by DazedDay View Post
    The same could have been said when Legacy was running things.

On a more serious note though, I mostly see Garms only there. Yeah, there's a few other people here and there, but it could be a few other things. Like the people who could actually lead an organized raid already have their necklace to max and just don't bother wasting their time or don't want to deal with people who won't/refuse to cooperate.

Also, now that Legacy is no longer here, it could be a "putting a domestic animal into the wild" case. They simply don't know how to fend for themselves cause they had been fed their whole lives. I don't know. I thought the west were trying to work together, but it just feels like they don't really care. I hate to see how Mistmerrow is gonna be. At this rate, pirates may take number 2 and west number 3.
    The main thing here is most east guilds don't even participate in Halcyona, they usually just come at the end for their medals. I'd say 5 times a week NH comes to Halcyona. The point I'm trying to make here is the West could easily outnumber East in Halcyona, or match the numbers, but just seem to not even want to try. Why is this?

sad to say most of the west don't have skills or gear compare to the east. again legacy took care of everything of them like it was said above by daze legacy protected them from everything now they cant really fend for themselves. FUNNIEST part is that they hated legacy and were trying to push them out of the server. So they bit the hands that was feeding them and cant do ♥♥♥♥ when its gone. Halcy war is not fun u just see a bunch of idiot 1 by 1 running towards a full raid of us which is stupid thinking they are Rambo.

Quote Originally Posted by LokiDaKid View Post
    The main thing here is most east guilds don't even participate in Halcyona, they usually just come at the end for their medals. I'd say 5 times a week NH comes to Halcyona. The point I'm trying to make here is the West could easily outnumber East in Halcyona, or match the numbers, but just seem to not even want to try. Why is this?
    I see your point. I know when I go to library bosses, there seems to be tons of west in compared to east. Let's remember though, superior numbers don't always mean you will win. Good leadership and tactics can turn the tide of battle. Legacy proved it before and so have you. Regardless of what some of the east may try to make you out to be, you're a good leader. I remember one Halcyona we were in that you led, we barely had enough people for one full raid. We were short like 2 people. The west were shouting in chat at each other "First raid is full, quit whispering, form another raid." and we still won. That was probably the most fun in halcyona I ever had too that match.

I simply feel that there may be a lack of leadership there and people not willing to work together. Even the war with Fatality and No Hesitation, you're able to put your differences aside until the relic goes down. I'm not sure if that is even possible there. I won't jump on the west to see what drama is going on there, but even still. We still have to spend 3 hereafters to get there. Some things just don't make sense like you say. After repeatedly winning it with Legacy, maybe they don't even need to do it anymore.

I know there is one person in Garms Tide though who shows up every single time and links his R10 proven warrior necklace over and over. I wonder how many times will he keep doing that.

Giving pvp lessons for 100g per 1/2 hour
    :^)

Quote Originally Posted by fobm4ster View Post
    Giving pvp lessons for 100g per 1/2 hour
    :^)
    Oboi!1 Fob, ♥♥♥ kill me pls. It will maek me moar better.

I offer you 200g for 1 hour instead!?

Quote Originally Posted by DazedDay View Post
    Oboi!1 Fob, ♥♥♥ kill me pls. It will maek me moar better.

I offer you 200g for 1 hour instead!?
    Senpai will consider noticing you

Quote Originally Posted by LokiDaKid View Post
    Is there a reason everyone in the West sucks at the game right now? Give me 100 likes and I'll post a halcyona video guide!
    Or it could be that while the east were only getting their one-two medals for the last 5 months, the west were getting four-five so a lot of us already have our rank 8-9 necklaces.

Quote Originally Posted by lunna View Post
    Or it could be that while the east were only getting their one-two medals for the last 5 months, the west were getting four-five so a lot of us already have our rank 8-9 necklaces.
    I've said this in my previous posts as well, but let's also not look past the fact that there will be proven warrior instruments and they will cost 300 medals to make. Wouldn't it benefit the west to go ahead and stock pile medals as well to be able to get them right away? I'm at a r8 necklace. I have 160 medals saved up.

That's not to say that you don't already have medals saved up, though the majority is highly unlikely.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast