+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Boob physics toggle?

Boob physics toggle?

Could a simple on/off toggle be added to the character creation, or maybe to the graphics settings?

The boob physics in the game are a bit over-the-top for some people. They are unrealistically jiggly and distracting, and some folks find them uncomfortable or embarrassing to look at, or even degrading. It would be nice to have a simple toggle switch which would disable "character body physics" or something (if you don't want to call it boob physics).

I'm not talking about removing or changing the physics in any way. They should be left as-is for those people who enjoy it. I'm simply thinking it would be nice to have the option to turn off boob physics for those who don't like it on their character.

Thanks!

Well it's not worse than Blade & Soul, but I agree I'm sick of the jiggling boobs in mmos -_-
    Sky above me, Earth below me, Fire within me

Shatigon West: Monoceros Eanna East: Nutellaqueen

Why would you even stare at the freaking game character's boobs? Why would CG boobs distract you and why would you even care if they're realistic, it's a freaking game, not a real woman. These people...

Could a simple on/off toggle be added to the character creation, or maybe to the graphics settings?

The boob physics in the game are very enjoyable for some people. They joyfully jiggly and amuse, and some folks find them very comfortable or plesaing to look at, or even uplifting. It would be nice to have a simple toggle switch which would disable "character body physics" or something (if you don't want to call it amazing boob physics).

I'm not talking about removing or changing the physics in any way. They should be left as-is for those people who enjoy it. I'm simply thinking it would be nice to have the option to turn off boob physics for those who don't like it on their character.

Options for everyone. I like options!

Oh and a question: How do you even see them jiggle? When i play, i only see my chars backside!

Vote for Option: Bumm Jiggle ON/OFF

Kind Regards,
    Tahnour

Only time I saw the boobs jiggle was in character creation when I deliberately shook the character and amused myself for a little.
    I then continued like normal never to think about them again until now.
    Old men will die, whilst young men grow stronger.
    Looking for guild? Why join an old one?
    When you can help build a new one.
    Join us

This has been raised before, so you aren't the only one who doesn't like it. Personally it doesn't bother me much except that it looks odd. Tera got boob physics right.

Quote Originally Posted by Fozzik View Post
    and some folks find them uncomfortable or embarrassing to look at
    First world problems, Ok...

It's not the boobs that people find uncomfortable to look at. It's the silly Jell-O brand physics. Boobs are great, the more realistic, the better.

It's a PC video game. Everything about it is first-world problems.

Just hoping for a toggle, so that everyone can be happy with their character in this regard. With a toggle, everyone wins...and I wouldn't think it would be nearly as difficult to implement as adding body adjustments to character creation. Hopefully it would be a relatively quick switch to add to the code, and one check box to add to the UI.

.........No
    RU Open Beta Character Info:
    Server Джин
    Level 50 Paladin (Warfare, Protection, Devotion)
    Level 20 Renegade (Necromancy, Devotion, Conjuration)

Server Даута
    Level 50 Hunter (Archery, Finesse, Protection)

Any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM or ping me on Skype!

I remember seeing a thread about this before, it might have been in the Alpha forums. Things may work differently in Korea and Russia, but here in the States having games that hypersexualize female toons is kind of messed up. If a player wants he/she should definitely be able to toggle this on and off. Also I know in general most MMO's have a problem with female armor covering up the body, but some of the femal cloth armor here damn.. I don't know if I'm play AA or Playboy Online.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast