+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Boob physics toggle?

yeah they are rly rly offending right, maybe its time to get out of your little own bubble and realize a boob is not a dangerus thing, its as natural as it gets, guess you want the blood removed also, and changed the weapons to dummys, if everything i so offending Lego makes good games for Kids, should try them out and stop trying to ruin the game for the rest of us who is not offended by everything

haha no
    thats like saying i should be able to go tell people to stop breathing because the sight of their body moving is too erotic for me

Quote Originally Posted by Snow90 View Post
    there should also be a option similar to GW2

to render all other characters minimalistic (so they all look like grey statues)
    enemys far way should onwly display their name and position

to safe resources! works well in gw2 so why not here?
    They have this, itís under functionality in the options menu. Everyone is either in Blue or Red Plate armor after that. Works well in sieges.

Quote Originally Posted by Reddmann View Post
    Too all those that are crying about boobs jiggling, let me ask one question, ARE YOUS GAY ???. We need more jiggle if anything and/or a slider to make those things bigger, period. Must be a bunch of ****** here.
    Charming. Did you log on with the sole purpose to call people names as if those meant something bad?

Again, it would really be nice if there were choices of height and body shape. GW2 doesn't have much sliders, but the choices are rich enough for most people to find something. Here though, I guess Koreans really aim at male audience.
    Adventurer - Murderous raider with delusions of grandeur

Honestly I never actually properly noticed the chest physics, to me it only seems slight.
    Probably because I'm not staring at my character's boobs all the time.

(too busy looking at dat ♥♥♥)

I'm all for more graphical/game options for more variety but to be honest, outside the character selection screen I have never noticed boob physics. You're looking too hard!
    Trade Pack Security Ltd

Here to make sure you and your Trade Packs are delivered safe!
    EU-EAST CONTINENT
    APPLY NOW!

Myself is more an ♥♥♥ guy....boobs not so much.
    Can we get a ♥♥♥ slider like in Skyrim pls ?

One vote for bigger jiggler boobs!

Quote Originally Posted by Tahnour View Post
    Could a simple on/off toggle be added to the character creation, or maybe to the graphics settings?

The boob physics in the game are very enjoyable for some people. They joyfully jiggly and amuse, and some folks find them very comfortable or plesaing to look at, or even uplifting. It would be nice to have a simple toggle switch which would disable "character body physics" or something (if you don't want to call it amazing boob physics).

I'm not talking about removing or changing the physics in any way. They should be left as-is for those people who enjoy it. I'm simply thinking it would be nice to have the option to turn off boob physics for those who don't like it on their character.

Options for everyone. I like options!

Oh and a question: How do you even see them jiggle? When i play, i only see my chars backside!

Vote for Option: Bumm Jiggle ON/OFF

Kind Regards,
    Tahnour
    Yeah for the same people that think ♥♥♥♥♥♥ is hot. Lmao please.
    Its an asian game> asian game equals big unrealistic boobs> kids love it, let them have their pleasure

if you're going to complain about boob physics, head on over to Scarlet Blade. Then come back to this game. Totally will change your mind. Also if you're indeed embarrassed, distracted and whatever more you posted, then how do you function in the real world? Boobis everywhere,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast