+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Chatting has been temporarily banned.

Chatting has been temporarily banned.

I log in to this just now: "Chatting has been temporarily banned." Is anyone receiving this? It keeps on coming up and I didn't even use chat and rarely do.

Quote Originally Posted by NodtheConquerer View Post
    I went to the PTS for a bit, and then came back to the normal game. All my chat options have been reset to default and I repeatedly get the message "Chatting has been temporarily banned". I haven't even said a word. I never talk in faction chat, trade chat, or any of those chats. I have no idea what happened.

Could this be an issue with the PTS since I was on there for a few mins before logging onto Melisara (EU) but when I went on a US one it's fine.

REQUEST #133141 same thing here and it wont go away and live support closed early tonight yay!

Same happened to me in live after coming back from PTS...
    Salphira East - SlayerS

4.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #4
    Hey folks!

I appreciate these reports, and will work on our side to try to replicate it. So far, I haven't done so, but I am still working on it.

Can you provide more info? If you were playing on the PTS, how long were you playing there? Were you chatting there? Frequently? When switching back to Live, did you go to NA or EU servers?

Are you blocked from all chat or just certain channels? Which channels?

Any info at all will be very helpful.

I was on PTS for less than 10 minutes. Did not utilize chat while there. Switched to NA-Salphira.

Message appeared in chat saying "Chatting has been temporarily banned". All my customized chat channels were removed. I couldn't utilize any channel for chat.

Salphira East - SlayerS

6.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks Whirlpool! Can you restart your PC for me and let me know if the issue continues? There may be an issue with the settings.

It's important that the Live version of the game and the PTS version, be installed separately, and each use their own history files, as outlined here.

My account is fixed I can talk again thanks GM

+ Reply to Thread