+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Error screenshot

Error screenshot

does anybody know what this means? Will It prevent me from playing?

I think that's saying your graphics card is not supported. but yet i run a 430 GT graphics card as well so strange.
    www.warriornation.net Warriornation is recruiting PVE/PVP/NA/EU traders and crafters

The card is below our minimum requirements for ArcheAge, so you may have trouble getting into the game.

Check with your computer manufacturer's support site to see if there is a recent graphics driver update, just in case. At what point in the process does this error pop up? Do you get as far as the CryEngine 3 screen, or does it happen immediately upon pressing Play?

512MB video card (Geforce 8000 series or higher, Radeon HD 4000 series or higher well that bit needs to be more clearer then!. the 8000 series is older then the Geforce 430GT

The card is below our minimum requirements for ArcheAge

... come on no it's not i have the same card! and i can play so it's no where near below the min requirements!
    www.warriornation.net Warriornation is recruiting PVE/PVP/NA/EU traders and crafters

Quote Originally Posted by GM Fasti View Post
    The card is below our minimum requirements for ArcheAge, so you may have trouble getting into the game.

Check with your computer manufacturer's support site to see if there is a recent graphics driver update, just in case. At what point in the process does this error pop up? Do you get as far as the CryEngine 3 screen, or does it happen immediately upon pressing Play?
    right after I click the play button the poem starts up and then I get the popup.

+ Reply to Thread