+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Dear Trion: server population

Unhappy Dear Trion: server population

Hi,

I recently started playing Archeage again after some months and .. I wonder when some servers will be merged.

2.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Supermoep View Post
    I wonder when some servers will be merged.
    We have no plans to merge servers.

Quote Originally Posted by supermoep View Post
    hi,

i recently started playing archeage again after some months and .. I wonder when some servers will be merged.
    just come to ezi and join cardiologist in the west.
    Ty.

Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    So I want to change my request in: When do you start to plan on merging servers? ;-]
    It's kinda boring in regards to population, other people call some servers even "dead"

p.s.: People who want to convince others to reroll on another server .. stay out, please .. some people invested some money wich they would lose then ;-] But I also don't see me investing a lot of more money on a low population server .. it's screwed :-/

good! I like my land on Melisara. should there be someday barely any PvP, I will just focus on enjoying the other 80%+ of the game

Glad to hear that.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoep View Post
    So I want to change my request in: When do you start to plan on merging servers? ;-]
    It's kinda boring in regards to population, other people call some servers even "dead"

p.s.: People who want to convince others to reroll on another server .. stay out, please .. some people invested some money wich they would lose then ;-] But I also don't see me investing a lot of more money on a low population server .. it's screwed :-/
    They are adding server transfers in future.

Well, let's see what's going to happen after the next patch, but I'm not convinced yet if there will be a lot of more active players

Turning in trade ships at Cap Solis safe almost any time of the day is .. well ... ;-]

As long as Trion allows so many players to be griefed out of the game, the population will continue to drop. And with so many other problems, and the terrible reviews, not so many players are going to start playing, despite the fact it's free. Get used to your "dead" server, or reroll on another. They're likely not going to let you transfer from a low population server to a high population server anyway.
    I can certainly understand how that can be frustrating. We're unable to assist with your request. I apologize for the inconvenience.

I own 2/3's of Hasla. No mergers. After Hasla, region by region I want the whole server. :_ No mergers ever!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast