+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Legacy come back

Legacy come back

OK i am serious now, trolling aside. the rest of the west is basically crap no challenge, I am really getting bored i even tried going pirate. It was really healthy, for the server legacy gave the game a break but now lack of competition is making game really boring. reds got 1 main force of 30 guys , so garms vs all east guilds. it get really boring. I think legacy should come back and even the odds since fatality , NH and that new guild wildcard are really geared and i think each can tie with garms if not beat garms in a guild vs guild battle. especially since now fata and NH are not going at it.

No thanks.

Hang around till 1.7a and see how Mistmerrow goes. There should be no reason for the west to not show up. As far as Legacy goes, they have moved on. Maybe sometime on down the road they may make an apperance, but once you get a taste for another game and then come back to something you don't like as much, its hard to stay very long.

Or you could reroll west and try to rally them. Or try a different server. Or try a different game. You have different options. I don't know why everyone wants Legacy to do something all the time. Stand on your own two feet.

i have alt in the west , trust me i don't see that many good papers, som of their most geared players are in purge but i think those only pirates

But your reasons for wanting Legacy to come back are the exact reasons they left. They had no competition and the east couldn't/wouldn't put up a very good fight. Legacy stayed in it as long as they could. They left for new experiences and challenges. They already won archeage. Trion didn't help them stay either by not allowing server transfer/merges anytime soon. They even had the whole server basically fighting against them minus their pet puppy and still won without much of a fight.

Honestly, I'll even be surprised if they ever return.

the thing is now the can have compassion have seen some of the players in our faction ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by DazedDay View Post
    But your reasons for wanting Legacy to come back are the exact reasons they left. They had no competition and the east couldn't/wouldn't put up a very good fight. Legacy stayed in it as long as they could. They left for new experiences and challenges. They already won archeage. Trion didn't help them stay either by not allowing server transfer/merges anytime soon. They even had the whole server basically fighting against them minus their pet puppy and still won without much of a fight.

Honestly, I'll even be surprised if they ever return.
    I wouldn't say the entire server was fighting them lol, majority was against Legacy, doesn't mean they were all actively fighting Legacy.

Quote Originally Posted by LokiDaKid View Post
    I wouldn't say the entire server was fighting them lol, majority was against Legacy, doesn't mean they were all actively fighting Legacy.
    u got ur free castle, now sit boi :^)

yes please come back, nobody stands a chance against that server transfer guild wildcard, everyone of them are geared in kraken gear

Quote Originally Posted by Test Subject View Post
    yes please come back, nobody stands a chance against that server transfer guild wildcard, everyone of them are geared in kraken gear
    i kek'd out loud

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast