+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sad Janudar

The Sad Janudar

http://prntscr.com/6y5kvo
    So this is the sad Nuian Janudar, how low can you go threatening ppl when they tell the truth.
    Nuians attacking their own side even though they only have 1 castle. When the Haranyan have 3... this is why cats can't pvp, Nuians fight between themselves plenty.

Quote Originally Posted by Procrastinator View Post
    http://prntscr.com/6y5kvo
    So this is the sad Nuian Janudar, how low can you go threatening ppl when they tell the truth.
    Nuians attacking their own side even though they only have 1 castle. When the Haranyan have 3... this is why cats can't pvp, Nuians fight between themselves plenty.
    seems like we are missing the faction chat where he was making lies?

How is it sad that we try to take back the castle, that most of us participated in claiming, unlike a certain leader I know
    Skilinium

Big Primeval
    <Lost>

Prophecy
    Janudar/Leviathan/Kyprosa

Dead guilds don't need castles RIP

And btw you never did ask for help when you were attacked, otherwise this Healer would've been there, and yet I have been PK'D by your minions, so....where am I being a traitor in this?

Meh have fun with your messed up gaming plan

Quote Originally Posted by Starswraith View Post
    Dead guilds don't need castles RIP

And btw you never did ask for help when you were attacked, otherwise this Healer would've been there, and yet I have been PK'D by your minions, so....where am I being a traitor in this?

Meh have fun with your messed up gaming plan
    This healer didn't even bother to whisper me asking if i needed help, I was told by your friend Ryudan that if I wanted WMD help i would have to pay for the help... Even DcFromLife who was my enemy asked if I needed a hand... so don't point fingers at my messed way of gaming look at your own it seems more messed up than mine, leaving a guild you're commander without even suggesting a way to change it.

The same goes for you skilinium.

If you dont believe me ask Stifflersdad and Anqarato they were both helping me out in the last siege, as soon as they whispered me I sent them an invite. So before pointing fingers and acusing people get your facts straight.

Quote Originally Posted by Procrastinator View Post
    This healer didn't even bother to whisper me asking if i needed help, I was told by your friend Ryudan that if I wanted WMD help i would have to pay for the help... Even DcFromLife who was my enemy asked if I needed a hand... so don't point fingers at my messed way of gaming look at your own it seems more messed up than mine, leaving a guild you're commander without even suggesting a way to change it.

The same goes for you skilinium.

If you dont believe me ask Stifflersdad and Anqarato they were both helping me out in the last siege, as soon as they whispered me I sent them an invite. So before pointing fingers and acusing people get your facts straight.
    My facts are very staight, I left because after 4 weeks of intense GHA promoting so ppl got their pieces, people kept whining, when this constant non-stop merchant trading started, it was perma demand to be in it, but If i asked for help in hasla I could hear crickets. If i'm moving my packs and some fool got attacked, I left them and went to help but instead of gettings thanks it was all whines it was too slow. So if you prefer people to put up with endless thanklessness I don't think I want any part of it.

And my conditions were clear, if you want help, ask for it, I'm not running after pricks anymore

Lending a hand is running after? You sure are egocentric but sure suit yourself, continue to feel like a vip u'll get far

so let me get this straight, you are a guild leader, you have a castle, you never fought to get that castle, you need other people to defend it for you and you don't give them anything for it. Yet you feel entitled to it. wow this is one of the most salty threads ever xD

not vip, just equal standards, if your too hauhty to ask for help, too bad for you, that's the sad scene in Janudar

im hauty to ask for help? lawl thats funny... i guess the other guilds that came havent been asked help, but sure, and dooku i've been protecting the castle since day 1, its not salty, its how this server is we have atm 4 factions Nuian Green, Nuian Red, Haranyan and Pirates. Nuians can't work together and are only focused on stealling themselves. But if u consider it salty sure go ahead it just find it low threatning and coming up with lies on faction chat to get ppl to their side but you know thats how this game is, you have to step low to get what you want and when you dont you blame it on the dev's and leave the server, thats how ppl react.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast