+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sad Janudar

Quote Originally Posted by Procrastinator View Post
    im hauty to ask for help? lawl thats funny... i guess the other guilds that came havent been asked help, but sure, and dooku i've been protecting the castle since day 1, its not salty, its how this server is we have atm 4 factions Nuian Green, Nuian Red, Haranyan and Pirates. Nuians can't work together and are only focused on stealling themselves. But if u consider it salty sure go ahead it just find it low threatning and coming up with lies on faction chat to get ppl to their side but you know thats how this game is, you have to step low to get what you want and when you dont you blame it on the dev's and leave the server, thats how ppl react.
    Seems like you thrash talk your faction allot, and while someone calls you out to being a liar and will KOS you if you continue to do so that person is ofcourse the liar, I've seen enough here.

Im confused... o__O

Can someone tell me pleeease who i can kill now if you guys kill yourselfs ?

Think about poor Kazuhl ! Let me take part at youre fun ! :/

Kaz

Quote Originally Posted by Dooku View Post
    so let me get this straight, you are a guild leader, you have a castle, you never fought to get that castle, you need other people to defend it for you and you don't give them anything for it. Yet you feel entitled to it. wow this is one of the most salty threads ever xD
    When ashbringer organised the defence vs Archangels, he asked for help, even individually to people, he gave out both deff and magic pots, the spellbooks, the banquet tables and 50g to each participant. Constant encouraging, a lot funny noise and talk in ts and leadership. Alot of ppl dont like ash, but his main point was that he made the game FUN which is what games are about. (#NOHOMO LOVE RULESSSSSSSSSSS)

When roff defended he gave out.....he led his troops......em no that does not apply here according to those that went.

So yeah our nuian faction has some sad things, can you reds kill each other moar? pweety pls?

*grabs popcorn*
    Join pirate faction ! No castle drama !

looks like there wont even be a defense tonight, asked a couple times without a reply so yea cant help then.....
    this faction makes me so sad...Nuian looks for asyl in Harania../w me please

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanina View Post
    looks like there wont even be a defense tonight, asked a couple times without a reply so yea cant help then. maybe should ask to send me my 40 flaming logs back i farmed for you Rof? not even a thank you for that....have fun with the castle, i dont care anymore.
    this faction makes me so sad...Nuian looks for asyl in Harania../w me please
    Quoting myself here on one of the few times I have spoken to you: "Off you go, bye bye"

Quote Originally Posted by Starswraith View Post
    When ashbringer organised the defence vs Archangels, he asked for help, even individually to people, he gave out both deff and magic pots, the spellbooks, the banquet tables and 50g to each participant. Constant encouraging, a lot funny noise and talk in ts and leadership. Alot of ppl dont like ash, but his main point was that he made the game FUN which is what games are about. (#NOHOMO LOVE RULESSSSSSSSSSS)

When roff defended he gave out.....he led his troops......em no that does not apply here according to those that went.

So yeah our nuian faction has some sad things, can you reds kill each other moar? pweety pls?
    Back in that time u could make 8k gold from the castle I dont get close to that either you're trying to be dumb or you're actually dumb for not knowing that, plus after he left he took the money from it. So once again try getting your facts together before you point that ppl give out free stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Rofzilla View Post
    Back in that time u could make 8k gold from the castle I dont get close to that either you're trying to be dumb or you're actually dumb for not knowing that, plus after he left he took the money from it. So once again try getting your facts together before you point that ppl give out free stuff
    He gave out the money and mats out when he left, he just did not give them to you

Then why are you telling me i should give stuff to the helpers when im investing all the gold in the castly repairing and making it live for the siege? How hypocrite can a person be

You know that Castle only gives you 300-400 max gold per week on our server ?

A castle cost an arm to build (around 12500stonebrick) and doesn't provide much. Event lord coin doesn't sell well (1K gold for a costume is very cheap).

When people will finaly understand that Castle aren't for the profit but more for the PvP Event, we would have more fun.
    Keep fighting over something that has no interest besides the possibility to get a mass pvp Event.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast