+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sad Janudar

Quote Originally Posted by Zezalot View Post
    No one even pick the item that drops for the dream ring anymore.
    What a waste, did some Serpentis Runs and always had to pass for others and now since everyone has it no Runs anymore... wish i could get one aswell but yea for most Nuians on Janudar the Dream Ring stays a Dream. =)
    How much Gold do you Guys charge for Serpentis Runs? Would really like to get rid of my GHA Set and pick the quest up but no idea if i can afford that. *shrugs*

Quote Originally Posted by Blap View Post
    Thanks for your contribution to this discussion!
    I'd return the compliment, if your contribution to server was anything from negative.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanina View Post
    What a waste, did some Serpentis Runs and always had to pass for others and now since everyone has it no Runs anymore... wish i could get one aswell but yea for most Nuians on Janudar the Dream Ring stays a Dream. =)
    How much Gold do you Guys charge for Serpentis Runs? Would really like to get rid of my GHA Set and pick the quest up but no idea if i can afford that. *shrugs*
    We don't charge anything. The problem is that we don't want ppl that hates us get gear. Not saying we hate you but I believe Owner has a list of ppl from allies and friends who need it still. If we put our A game on. A run takes about 30-35 mins to do or less depended on then bosses.
    Weapons of Mass Destruction
    Primeval
    Zezalot
    The one man Zerg!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanina View Post
    They made Serpentis easier this patch, it was easy already so it's gonna be funny now, just grab some friends, maybe some randoms and I think you will be able to do it.
    <Core>
    Blap - Blighter
    Janudar - EU

"I have always been of the opinion that unpopularity earned by doing what is right is not unpopularity at all, but Glory...."

Quote Originally Posted by Zezalot View Post
    We don't charge anything. The problem is that we don't want ppl that hates us get gear. Not saying we hate you but I believe Owner has a list of ppl from allies and friends who need it still. If we put our A game on. A run takes about 30-35 mins to do or less depended on then bosses.
    I asked cause i remember someone of WMD said it on faction or trade that you guys charge gold for people outside of the guild. and hey if i dont agree with stuff you guys do doesnt mean i hate... i dont even hate Ash or Skili for harassing me on an almost daily basis in faction chat. if they need it to make them happy then its fine and im glad i could help.
    If you guys dont do it cause its me then its fine aswell, no offense taken. maybe i can can get it done myself if its really easier. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Rofzilla View Post
    Back in that time u could make 8k gold from the castle I dont get close to that either you're trying to be dumb or you're actually dumb for not knowing that, plus after he left he took the money from it. So once again try getting your facts together before you point that ppl give out free stuff
    With all due respect, Rof, but before I passed you the leadership, you were a nobody. You were slaying turkeys for pelts and trimmed meat and were always complaining about gold and how hard it is to get recognition.
    Now that you've been the leader of Aegis and you owned a castle for quite some time, you started being all cocky and tough.
    Let's start with the beginning. The only benefit I had from the castle was 1 x Lord Coin Leather Armor & Lord Coin Mount Armors. That's a total of 15 coins. I was always trying to sell the coins for 4-5000 gold on faction but 9/10 times I ended up selling them to guildies for no more than 1000 gold. All the gold that I had was invested back in the guild by buying potions, giving gold out, giving scrolls, buying ships for people, helping those in need. Before I left the game, I passed you the leadership. Back in the days, I had 40-50 Lord Coins in my inventory and about 3000, yes, three thousand potions of mag/phy def, scrolls, HP potions, food, 4000 gold and so on that I was prepared to give to you since I no longer had interest in this game. And when I was questioning whether I should give them to you or not, you messaged me saying "The big alliance of Nuians that you want to join asked you to kick me in order to enter their ranks". And you kicked me, turning Mentally Challenged (Now Aegis) into the biggest buttlicking guild on this server, being everyones puppet. So I gave all the coins, potions, scrolls and gold to my friends on this server, shared equally, because you were definitely not deserving them.
    So please, don't you ever dare to speak about me again, because you don't know me and you are not me, no matter how hard you try.

Beg pardon for any spelling mistakes, I'm posting from my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Skilinium View Post
    You camp a nui? I think that happens just about every halcy? On one side or the other...

Quote Originally Posted by Ashbringer View Post
    With all due respect, Rof, but before I passed you the leadership, you were a nobody. You were slaying turkeys for pelts and trimmed meat and were always complaining about gold and how hard it is to get recognition.
    Now that you've been the leader of Aegis and you owned a castle for quite some time, you started being all cocky and tough.
    Let's start with the beginning. The only benefit I had from the castle was 1 x Lord Coin Leather Armor & Lord Coin Mount Armors. That's a total of 15 coins. I was always trying to sell the coins for 4-5000 gold on faction but 9/10 times I ended up selling them to guildies for no more than 1000 gold. All the gold that I had was invested back in the guild by buying potions, giving gold out, giving scrolls, buying ships for people, helping those in need. Before I left the game, I passed you the leadership. Back in the days, I had 40-50 Lord Coins in my inventory and about 3000, yes, three thousand potions of mag/phy def, scrolls, HP potions, food, 4000 gold and so on that I was prepared to give to you since I no longer had interest in this game. And when I was questioning whether I should give them to you or not, you messaged me saying "The big alliance of Nuians that you want to join asked you to kick me in order to enter their ranks". And you kicked me, turning Mentally Challenged (Now Aegis) into the biggest buttlicking guild on this server, being everyones puppet. So I gave all the coins, potions, scrolls and gold to my friends on this server, shared equally, because you were definitely not deserving them.
    So please, don't you ever dare to speak about me again, because you don't know me and you are not me, no matter how hard you try.

Beg pardon for any spelling mistakes, I'm posting from my phone.

Dear Ash, crawl back to the hole you came from, you are not needed to maintain the drama. You only come once a month to stick your venom in the faction chat. You left a guild without even bothering to try and fix it, you were the owner of a castle but you preferred to quit over leading you gave the excuse of there was drama and "you couldn't handle it"... ♥♥♥♥♥ please. You were kicked for the sole reason you got online to insult something i was trying to fix, but you came only to make ♥♥♥♥, you stopped playing but you would only come online to ♥♥♥♥ what I was trying to fix. But sure cry about doing ♥♥♥♥ and the others being at fault, but w.e thats your nature. So instead of coming to poison a faction that has enough of it, stay in whatever server your in.

Quote Originally Posted by Rofzilla View Post
    You left a guild without even bothering to try and fix it, you were the owner of a castle but you preferred to quit over leading you gave the excuse of there was drama and "you couldn't handle it"... ♥♥♥♥♥ please.
    Not that i'm going to defend anyone. But i also left the leadership after getting the castle. And this because people underestimate the true role of a guildleader, at least for guilds that aim for certains goals that are longterm achievements and End game content. And yea Drama is a huge problem for a guildleader as it is mostly provided by people that don't even care for the guild or are waiting things to happens. And this sometimes can overtake your own playtime which is not great in the longrun.

I think i got more respect for Ashbringer than you rofzilla by the fact that he managed a guild that stayed pretty active for about 4-6 months, while others tend to disappear. So saying he is a bad guildleader while you guys keep changing leaders and names, you should sometimes question yourself why things can't stay together for more than a month.

the poison on faction you're talking about is inside your own people. I mean i just did the Kraken Event, and reds kept Pking each other for packs people wanted to deliver... while us Haranian will NEVER do such a thing because we all know what the consequences will be. (mainly KOS on every active guild, and thus never going to enjoy the game fully because rejected from everywhere)

Maybe that's why we are so different.. Try hard promoted PK and crime (which i'm not against because it can provide content in some extent), while we managed to fight back guilds like them in our faction and get rid off them pretty quickly...

If you can handle leading alone then why do you have commanders? just to be there? sorry but leadership doesn't mean having an entire guild on your back, if you can do it then props to you mate but if u can't delegate some work, you're not supposed to be a superhuman but if you can't even see that and you leave a guild to die without asking for help then it's your problem, so don't point fingers to people who actually try something. This was meant for the irritated person who was leading and kept pointing fingers when he left not you Luniliel, because I personally can't debate on what happened to you or your guild i wasn't there so i cant judge. As to Kraken status I personally was more afraid of my faction stealing my packs rather then the reds. I prefer to let people enjoy the new content over ruining the content for them, but that's just me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast