+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sad Janudar

Quote Originally Posted by Rofzilla View Post
    If you can handle leading alone then why do you have commanders? just to be there? sorry but leadership doesn't mean having an entire guild on your back, if you can do it then props to you mate but if u can't delegate some work, you're not supposed to be a superhuman but if you can't even see that and you leave a guild to die without asking for help then it's your problem, so don't point fingers to people who actually try something.
    That's what i wanted to tell, sometimes in your guild, people will blame you for leaving your status. That's what some people said when i left, but i can assure you at 100% that those persons that blame will never take any role where they have responsabilities because they love being driven by someone else to enjoy content in a game. Thats's also the sad truth.

In some guild you can have people a good amount of players that are taking the role of commanders, in others you just have the people that got the title but nothing else.
    A guild is its members, if your guild is about to disband, maybe it's because its own members are filling the ship with water to make it sink faster. IF people were attached to the guild and felt like home in it, why didn't they step up to make it better for the leadership ?
    Sometimes people amazed me when they need to blame someone for a failure but never question themselves.

And to be honest, you see when a guild is about to die... still noone are like "ok i'll do something to make it better because i care".. A lot of players think " LEt the leadership handles this, because i'm only a member" and here is the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Luniliel View Post
    That's what i wanted to tell, sometimes in your guild, people will blame you for leaving your status. That's what some people said when i left, but i can assure you at 100% that those persons that blame will never take any role where they have responsabilities because they love being driven by someone else to enjoy content in a game. Thats's also the sad truth.

In some guild you can have people a good amount of players that are taking the role of commanders, in others you just have the people that got the title but nothing else.
    A guild is its members, if your guild is about to disband, maybe it's because its own members are filling the ship with water to make it sink faster. IF people were attached to the guild and felt like home in it, why didn't they step up to make it better for the leadership ?
    Sometimes people amazed me when they need to blame someone for a failure but never question themselves.

And to be honest, you see when a guild is about to die... still noone are like "ok i'll do something to make it better because i care".. A lot of players think " LEt the leadership handles this, because i'm only a member" and here is the problem.
    I totally agree with you, a guild can only work if there is true teamplay and its members stick to each other.
    My expirience from being a Member and also a Commander/Officer is:
    You help others all day long, esp if you are a Merchant Ship Owner you get nearly no time for yourself anymore. Members demand you to carry them around with Packs all day and if you really need some help for yourself the guild chat goes quiet on you.
    After some time watching this behaviour you stand up and say guys this isnt right, how about you use your gold made with packs to get your own Hauler/Ship and help others aswell you get finished off with the Words: Sorry need the Gold for my Gear, why should i build a Cart or a Ship if you have one already?
    Stuff like this causes a bad mood in the Guild pissing people off esp those who help 24/7... at this point you have 2 choices as a Commander/Officer...
    1. Don't help anymore and let the greedy ones suffer...
    2. Confront your Guildleader and demand some backup to get this stuff sorted...

I went for #2 with another Commander and we both got yelled at by the Guildleader, with the Words:
    Im sick and tired of Drama...

Well if a Leader doesnt stand behind the Commanders who try to take the ♥♥♥♥ off him/her then you cant do much.
    Most Leaders take that Job cause they feel special with that dumb Title and give a ♥♥♥♥ about anything but want you as a Commander to sort anything.

In todays MMO's is no real Comunity anymore, only lazyness, greed, hate, and frustration... esp if it comes to Janudar West.
    These Threads are the best example for it and perfectly reflects whats going on in Nuia. Sad but true...

The thing about being a leader is to accept that without your officers and members you are nothing.
    Most guild leaders make their own guild to obtain power and respect from others. But a true leader also know it's team over self and as a leader you need to give your ideas to your member to understand what a guild is about and if they agree with it.

Everyone wants to hear that the guild will be strong etc etc. That's the easy part. Showing it is the hard part. Any failures should go towards the guild leader and it's the guild leader job to fix the problem.

The way I run WMD is to keep telling them that we are one. A team over self. If someone makes the mistake then everyone gets the blame, because mistakes rarely comes alone. I don't "lead" WMD. I guide them towards our end goals. The members lead me and it's my job as leader to fix the problems.
    Even when I have officers/commanders who does a great job at what they are doing. I still see myself as a regular member who has the same goal as other in the guild.

Most people don't even know that I'm leading WMD because I stay out of faction chat and try to keep the drama out of guild.
    Weapons of Mass Destruction
    Primeval
    Zezalot
    The one man Zerg!

Not trying to get derived from the current topic one of the main concerns that make the server the most sad is one nation broken at war between itself over a single castle of the 4 existing ones. We see Nuian faction fighting each other and Haranyans wanting PVP from the opposing faction and not getting it, the Halcyona war being a sad war and the only sieges there are at the moment is Nuians vs Nuians. Excuses are made of wanting to experience a siege and see the failures at conquering a castle, but honestly I never saw Nuians going for an Haranyan Castle except Archangels, that attempted both sides.
    In this sad server you see 1 faction decided to kill itself instead of fighting the opposing faction and unite, instead they want to make guild raids without anyone else, it would justify a single guild raid if they were 50 but thats not the case instead of bonding they want to isolate themselves. Several times there were attempts to join the faction and have a nice PVP, but pride and ego destroyed such attempts, and from what I'm seeing is that some day there wont be Nuians to defend it.
    There are often accusations of farmers not doing anything besides farming but from what I've seen recently, is that farmers are the ones I can count on not stealing from me and my guild mates, and those so called "farmers" actually appear to defend the faction castle and go to Mistmerrows and Krakens.
    But that's my opinion, it's as valid as any other. So if this carries on i'll just say GG Janudar.

You said it yourself rofzilla. You rather trust your guild and your friends than the rest of the faction. I'm quite sure if you could do a guild raid only you would prefer that over than playing with 40 headless chickens. It has nothing to do with pride or being ego. It's about who you trust. The guild are made to ppl you trust.
    Trying to gather a whole faction to fight for one thing will never work, because people have different points of view.
    The reason why I think harayans are doing great is their faction accept that FG/ Core is the leading guild on their faction. While on Nuians we all try to be the leading guild. I'm not saying WMD, KBO, paradox, aegis or any other guild should be the leading guild. But name me a guild that has the activity to show up in each battle and buff up to defend. I've only seen a few guilds do it, while the rest follow the zerg and think they win because of that.

I have always been against zerging and that's why we make our own raid. It's much easier to run a succesfull raid with people you know rather than randoms.
    I remember back in the days when there was only halcy and I invited other guilds/players to our raid. I was basically told to stfu by people I didn't even know and was called out to br a no body because they never saw me in halcy raids so why should they listen to me.
    Primeval
    Zezalot
    The one man Zerg!

that you cant unite an entire faction doesnt need to be discussed but wouldnt it be nice to pick a few guilds and start to work with them together and build some trust instead of harass and fight each other all day on faction chat? dont you guys get tired of it as much as i do?
    i cant help it but i lose more and more the fun with this game cause of all the childish crap going on here, i really wish we had it like the Harani and do stuff together instead of going after each other...

We work with other guilds Jeanina. Guilds who we find worth working with or guilds who have asked if we want to work with them or the other way around. I don't see paradox, KBO, shin, aegis or out of control asking us if we want to help them. I like to have things organised and not a 5 min message about work together before a raid starts. I need to hear the plan and what not.
    Primeval
    Zezalot
    The one man Zerg!

What I found more interesting was that neither did you ever considered us an ally, never once I received a whisper from you or your guildies asking a hand to whatever it was needed all I could see was flaming in faction chat on both side I admit. What I do know is a certain someone (not mentioning names again) whispering my guildies for information :P. But before you consider I don't want to work with you or any other guilds take your actions in consideration and your aproaches. I'm not saying your at wrong but I never got a whisper from you saying anything close to this "Lets work together for the Nuians side" or "Come Halcy mate" none whatsoever.

Rofzilla, what guild are you from ?

I don't have faction chat on because it's nothing but random stuff and people who needs their e-peen bigger. I got one to control all the alliances for WMD that's why you never hear me whisper you.
    Also the reason why you don't hear me whisper you is that we are a guild who can stand up against most. If we need I would ask for it. But the most part I'm quite sure your guild needs more help than we do. So where is your whisper for help from us?
    Primeval
    Zezalot
    The one man Zerg!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast