+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: The Sad Janudar

That's why you go for green castles instead of red.

If the useless pk could stop also, that would help alot! Just saying that if I take WmD for example, I can only agree on the fact that you PK ArcheDevil which makes lots of sens to most of the people on the server. But then to allow some members to pk for ''supposed" vendetta, it just contradict what you said Zezalot.

I got real angry last time about that. Because people claim that WmD do not pk, but then some members do pk which to me is a big big lie.

The reason why we attacked the castle is simple because the castle was given and not taken. Aegis has been acting like duchess when some from the same faction ask to use it for auroria. Then more or less trash talked on the faction chat.
    Your Nuian Council is suppose to have all the strong guilds in it to lead the faction. Yet we were not invited to it because a few people didn't like WMD. Again it shows that they didn't want our help and basically telling us that if we don't behave there will be problems. So don't blame us for going our direction, making our own alliance of people who are against the ideal of needing to be in the business council or ure doomed.
    You ask me why we attack a green castle. Then let me ask you why the nuain council havnt attacked any red castle when you're suppose to be the Nuians strongest guild together ?

As for PKing i cannot speak for the entire guild is some stuff is personal matters which is something you have to accept.
    We got personal matters and guild matters in WMD. And if it's one dude PKing and not getting support from the rest of the guild. Then it's personal matters. Guild matters are different. Such as KOS etc.
    Weapons of Mass Destruction
    Primeval
    Zezalot
    The one man Zerg!

when i read what you guys are writing is kind of amuzing by the fact that you are wishing the same thing, but still will never make the first step for it. Maybe for the pride or something..

As for the harani side, we also got dramas at some point but they never last long due to the fact we care about the overall faction and we see that even tho we can sometimes hate guilds because of some of their member, but we won't go at war just for a bad talk or an insult... Let the trolls die and to be honest, i'm proud to say our faction chat is quite clean of that now.

I was saying that our factions grew in differents way.. You have to go back to the first few months were TH was leading West and Fg/Honora/AM/Ahelia the East.
    Try Hard promoted PK which ended by creating tensions between people that might be leader nowadays (which can explain the current situation actually) while the East worked together to eradicate this behavior from our side... whether or not our actions paid off, we still managed to force people to think PK and attacking your faction overall is a bad thing.. 7 months later and we can count 0 pk guilds or PK players on our side (we got jury maybe once in every 3 days for someone that killed his teammates).

This is only a question of Ego and pride. I mean i can say that some elders might remember Honora was allied with AM during the release, but we split up because of the different goals for our guilds. FG was also going at war with them at some point.. Still 5 months later, FG/Honora/AM became an alliance, and even tho Merged happen, the alliance is still there. Only because at one point, we sat down and discuss...If you want to enjoy end game content in AA, you'll need the number.. You just have to drop your pride sometimes to earn more.

Quote Originally Posted by luniliel View Post
    when i read what you guys are writing is kind of amuzing by the fact that you are wishing the same thing, but still will never make the first step for it. Maybe for the pride or something..

As for the harani side, we also got dramas at some point but they never last long due to the fact we care about the overall faction and we see that even tho we can sometimes hate guilds because of some of their member, but we won't go at war just for a bad talk or an insult... Let the trolls die and to be honest, i'm proud to say our faction chat is quite clean of that now.

I was saying that our factions grew in differents way.. You have to go back to the first few months were th was leading west and fg/honora/am/ahelia the east.
    Try hard promoted pk which ended by creating tensions between people that might be leader nowadays (which can explain the current situation actually) while the east worked together to eradicate this behavior from our side... Whether or not our actions paid off, we still managed to force people to think pk and attacking your faction overall is a bad thing.. 7 months later and we can count 0 pk guilds or pk players on our side (we got jury maybe once in every 3 days for someone that killed his teammates).

This is only a question of ego and pride. I mean i can say that some elders might remember honora was allied with am during the release, but we split up because of the different goals for our guilds. Fg was also going at war with them at some point.. Still 5 months later, fg/honora/am became an alliance, and even tho merged happen, the alliance is still there. Only because at one point, we sat down and discuss...if you want to enjoy end game content in aa, you'll need the number.. You just have to drop your pride sometimes to earn more.
    amen

Quote Originally Posted by Luniliel View Post
    You just have to drop your pride sometimes to earn more.
    Luniel
    Guild leader - Honora

Don't see the pride in leading a dead guild, but when will it drop?

is it possible for ya to say another stuff than insult and personnal attack?

Quote Originally Posted by Limpy View Post
    Luniel
    Guild leader - Honora

Don't see the pride in leading a dead guild, but when will it drop?
    You should have kept your postcount on 3 ...

As Luni said, HONORA is still alive, but within FG
    Guildleader
    http://www.forsakengamers.com - ts3.forsakengamers.com

Haters gonna hates

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyShot View Post
    Haters gonna hates
    Deep
    <Core>
    Blap - Blighter
    Janudar - EU

"I have always been of the opinion that unpopularity earned by doing what is right is not unpopularity at all, but Glory...."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast