+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Sad Janudar

Drama!

Anyhow, an east player point of view:
    I think it's sad the fact the west is busy fighting with themselves hurts everyone. I mean, I understand politics take a big part of this game, and we had it in the east for a while too (still kinda have it) but it didn't affect our playstyle, but for you guys it does.

You are unable to do content (world bosses) because either you don't have enough people (unorganized, no allies) or because when a guild you have beef with finds out you are trying to do something he rats out to the east and they come and interfere, or you guys just have a big PK war.

Halcyona - I talked with a lot of people who weren't satisfied with the current situation in the west so they decided to go pirate, you are losing players, and we can see this in Halcyona as well.

Politics and drama are okay, and I don't know the specifics of this castle situation so I won't comment over that, but get your ♥♥♥♥ together guys...
    <Core>
    Blap - Blighter
    Janudar - EU

"I have always been of the opinion that unpopularity earned by doing what is right is not unpopularity at all, but Glory...."

1. what is sad to see members of the same faction fight over a castle, while cats have 3.
    2. what is sad is that members of nuians reds pk people in halcyona and then reproach us that we will not defend the faction.
    3. what is sad to see so many hypocrites, liars, and thieves who are destroying entire faction from within.
    many players stop playing, or become pirates, even marching harania faction. if this continues ...
    I stopped playing 6 months, one month I came back thinking that something had changed but it does.

sorry for my bad English and have good day. ^^

Narumi.

Popcorn time...this is so funny. And just because i know nothing about the issue/drama/♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ i stand on ^Caveira's side! ahahah Fight us you pricks, stop kicking your own from Halcy (so so sad), oh also stop using a alt to get our flag! Btw if you guys need a clue on how to finish Halcy wars Blap is giving an internship!b

You know, this kind of guilds like Womd in our side never lasted, and they will probably never will, because the faction actually likes their own faction so we rekt them.

Excuse me, i'm not in WMD, but like you said you don't know what you're talking about, so maybe you should stfu.

omgshii

omgshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Quote Originally Posted by tyranika View Post
    Excuse me, i'm not in WMD, but like you said you don't know what you're talking about, so maybe you should stfu.
    Oh isn't it Tyranika, the arena afker.
    <Core>
    Blap - Blighter
    Janudar - EU

"I have always been of the opinion that unpopularity earned by doing what is right is not unpopularity at all, but Glory...."

Quote Originally Posted by Hiyakira View Post
    Popcorn time...this is so funny. And just because i know nothing about the issue/drama/♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ i stand on ^Caveira's side! ahahah Fight us you pricks, stop kicking your own from Halcy (so so sad), oh also stop using a alt to get our flag! Btw if you guys need a clue on how to finish Halcy wars Blap is giving an internship!b

You know, this kind of guilds like Womd in our side never lasted, and they will probably never will, because the faction actually likes their own faction so we rekt them.
    1.There has never or will never be a guild like WMD on east side.
    2.Halcy is all about the zerg, this faction doesn't even bother, so no need to talk about you crushing us.
    3.I am 90% that no guild will be able to win from WMD in an even fight.
    Skilinium

Big Primeval
    <Lost>

Prophecy
    Janudar/Leviathan/Kyprosa

Quote Originally Posted by Blap View Post
    Oh isn't it Tyranika, the arena afker.
    How is that relevant ?
    And you have no idea what I was doing yesterday, so, again, if you don't know what you're talking about, refer to my previous advice.

(oh, and I wasn't afk.)

Quote Originally Posted by tyranika View Post
    How is that relevant ?
    And you have no idea what I was doing yesterday, so, again, if you don't know what you're talking about, refer to my previous advice.

(oh, and I wasn't afk.)
    What you said previously is not relevant to me as I stated firstly in my comment that my comment will be based on Harani point of view, and I didn't talk about the castle situation at all but as how things look from our side.

And if you wont be fighting, don't queue to arena and make people waste 10 minutes.
    <Core>
    Blap - Blighter
    Janudar - EU

Quote Originally Posted by Skilinium View Post
    1.There has never or will never be a guild like WMD on east side.
    2.Halcy is all about the zerg, this faction doesn't even bother, so no need to talk about you crushing us.
    3.I am 90% that no guild will be able to win from WMD in an even fight.

Honestly, i haven't seen WMD as more of a challenge then some other west side guilds when we fight. All but respect tho for most tho, this game is very large parts about gear. But let's all be honest and realise that there is no force on this server with very good coordinated PvP skills at this point. Which is not strange cosidering we're having no big fights either.

I would really love to see more sieges happen, Castles generate a little gold, but it's really noting to be too conserned about. FG currently have two castles, feel free to bid on any and we won't try and overbid, we want fights, win or lose. That might sound cocky, but it really isen't, siege fights are fun, it's why we have castles, screw the 1-2k value of it each week.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast