+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Best server to re-roll on for land

Best NA server to re-roll on for land (Updated AUG 2015)

Hi. I'm a carebear. I just want to get a 16x16 and play farmville and run trade packs to chill out and relax. What's the best server to roll on to find open land and a preferably non-pvp zone? East or West?

Thanks.

UPDATE: As of AUG 8, 2015, still interested. I heard there are some server merges planned so I'm concerned about that. Should I wait till after that happens? Any advice?

I think the bottom listed servers on the login selection screen are the emptiest.

Carebears are awesome.

Plenty of land on Melisara-EU. Both East and West are a fine choice.

Thanks guys. Usually I play on NA because the ping is better for me playing from East Asia. I will check the bottom servers.

EU-Nebe: lot of free carebear spots in west zones. (Low populated server and smaller faction)

Ha! I'm exactly the same way. All I want to do is farm and craft. I love being a carebear

With that said, there are some things we carebears need to consider. First and foremost, we need a healthy Auction House where we can sell our produce. Second, we need land in a safe area for farming.

I've been playing on Kyrios, which seems to have a very healthy economy and Auction House, but unfortunately, the only way to get land is to buy it (and it's very expensive on Kyrios because of the demand). For this reason, I'm now looking at Inoch and Naima (who share the same Auction House cluster as Kyrios).

So I too would love to get some feedback about which server would be best for non-combatant, carebear farmers.

PS: For reference, a certed 16 x16 Scarecrow farm on Kyrios sells for between 500-800 gold in a safe zone.

go west what ever server you chose, the west has the best continent to do trade runs in peace zones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Khrolan View Post
    Pirate is about adjusting your play style to the mechanics - not forcing the mechanics to adapt to your play style.
    -Khro

Eu server Nui could always use more people its not too i of a server with a decent Auction house,just watch out for scumbag Honor among Theives guild and Missing in action on nui side and you will be fine lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Revens View Post
    Eu server Nui could always use more people its not too i of a server with a decent Auction house,just watch out for scumbag Honor among Theives guild and Missing in action on nui side and you will be fine lol.
    Wow so rude m8.

HaTkilled.me

Power is a burden. A shackle for those of clear conscience and divine purpose. It yokes the responsible, tasking them to make impossible decisions. Power awards neither friend nor ally. For if the price of conviction is misanthropy, then the weak truly deserve a ruler. Power is sovereign

If you decide to roll on Naima west give me a shout in-game (same name). I'll do my best to help you get started/situated ^_^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast