+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Best server to re-roll on for land

China.(thats solis halo hollow)

Quote Originally Posted by Estok View Post
    Honestly I'd roll Ollo, land isn't readily available but the price is significantly lower than kyrios. Ollo isn't slated to be merged so it should be a stable long term area. I was able to buy a 16 x16 in solis for 250g which is easy enough to make just converting raw materials into finished product. (Wool into cloth till you can afford charcoal + mats for polishes) honestly if you can grind 30 gold to get started on buying wool you could easily get to 250 gold in two weeks without land or killing anything. Granted this would be pretty dull. You could also try mining and selling stone. I'd roll east if you want to go that route so you can mine in tigerspine.
    Thanks. This sounds like good advice. Of course, I will be busy leveling a new character as well. I play during Oceanic times (I'm at GMT +9). Do you know of any Oceanic guilds?

I agree roll ollo. There is a ♥♥♥♥ load of oceanic guilds on ollo youll fit right in.
    A famous player

Quote Originally Posted by FluXIx View Post
    I agree roll ollo. There is a ♥♥♥♥ load of oceanic guilds on ollo youll fit right in.
    I hadn't noticed the oceanic players in chat in the past month or so, I thought they left/moved

Isn't Ollo the most populated server? I also noticed some Oceanic guilds recruiting on Kyrios.

I can confirm there is a good number of Oceanic players on Ollo. It's a great server and will only get better with more people.

Quote Originally Posted by Winia View Post
    I can confirm there is a good number of Oceanic players on Ollo. It's a great server and will only get better with more people.
    That's good news. How are property prices there now? Especially in the safe areas? Do you see lots for sale?

Well here we are with the post evolution launch. I've transferred to Ollo with some gold and I will be wanting to get some land once things quiet down.

I'm just bumping this thread because I want to know if anyone there has any advice on buying land or what the prices are like now. What can I expect?

Quote Originally Posted by Khil View Post
    Well here we are with the post evolution launch. I've transferred to Ollo with some gold and I will be wanting to get some land once things quiet down.

I'm just bumping this thread because I want to know if anyone there has any advice on buying land or what the prices are like now. What can I expect?
    I'm in the same boat as you. My main transferred from Aier to Dahuta. As I came back recently to find my farms gone because my returned mail expired (along with thunderstruck trees etc) I'm starting from scratch but with gold. The few farms for sale I've found on Dahuta are far too expensive. 3000 gold for 16x16 in Silent Forest and 1500 gold for 16x16 in Arcum. Not sure if these are prices put up especially for the expected influx of new players or typical. If you're not stupid like me and still have your scarecrow designs there is land to be had, though.
    Hokusai - Harani - Eanna
    Farmer, trader, wheeler-dealer.

I think the prices will be high for couple of months and then when the dust settles, we will see some stability. I have no idea what that will be, but with some new people probably coming back there will likely be a boost in demand.

By the way, how do you farm gold without land?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4