+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Growling Yawl: Are you serious?

plsss, only really dark aspect, only ghos ship aspect?

no compensation, no our special skill or real fast propertys, or that great radar.. can we only have another aspect?

should we give up our dream because you dont answer nothing?, we are few, but it was the most important item long ago, and before game started

Quote Originally Posted by Jey123456 View Post
    i wonder how many of those supposedly 0.1% growling yawl are actually used instead of just in storage like mine ?
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryYoda View Post
    theres like 4ish on Ollo thats actually used
    3 in shatigon at least

when i use it, i canīt say its my treasure, people could think iīm stupid, or i was stupid doing black pearl, the nerf become this unthinkable situation
    i dont mind, my weapon could be my treasure now, but black pearl should be the best treasure for a player in AA. Also a team item, do you know any other item could be that special withought a team?.. now, medium galeon will be that, but itīs not fear, they told us, couldnt get so much speed, and eoan galeon will be faster.. unthinkable... sorry, iīm so happy in game, but ..... I prefer shut up.

dont give us the eoan power, but give us black pearl speed, a good one, no 250 gildas one.
    i donīt mind if its dificult make it, or itīs more dificult now, because some NPcs, doesnt drop design to lvl55 players, but.. we did it, we made it, we are since the begining of the game.. donīt nerf old players while help new ones, just help them, but we are old AA players, probably fanboys, lot of us
    Black Pearl Ship.. i miss you, best ítem of game, the leyend, the icon of AA <3

I can't believe this, I've long quit archeage by now but since one of the five friends I started playing the game with dident quit, I come and check every now and then what's the star of the game. And I find this thread still on the first page, with 70 + pages of text. Still waiting for a response xD Trion I take my hat off to you, I'd be too embarased to pretend to not see something with 47 thousand views to keep up this charade for so long XD

Hello everyone,

sorry for thread digging. xD

Is the situation the same since then or has Black pearl been buffed again at all? Is it still faster than Eznan Cutter? Is it possible to farm fragments with a 55lvl char?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilmaru View Post
    Hello everyone,

sorry for thread digging. xD

Is the situation the same since then or has Black pearl been buffed again at all? Is it still faster than Eznan Cutter? Is it possible to farm fragments with a 55lvl char?
    i think the answers are: no, no, and no.
    Tired of memorizing where your portals are? Search for them!: https://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/co...nd_filter_mod/Not yet updated

Updated FoV Mod:
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/8567864

Contact/Paypal: procyon[at]live.com

It's not even faster then Ezan Cutter at all? WoW... Really? That sucks big time..

Quote Originally Posted by Gilmaru View Post
    It's not even faster then Ezan Cutter at all? WoW... Really? That sucks big time..
    Technically it is faster considering if you have 30 people on a black Pearl and 30 people on a regular galleon The regular galleon will be sinking and slower while the black pearl will not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76