+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Live Chat response to most of the Achievments missing.

Live Chat response to most of the Achievments missing.

Gotta do them again. Good luck all!

I was told by a friend to open inventory, move the mounts/pets to s different slot in your inventory and it would update. I did so, and it worked. As for the potion part, not sure this works. I don't have too big an issue with the small things, it's just a few cheap potions.
    When the wind dies, the whole world ceases to move

That was probably the best screenshot attempt.

Need to destroy your house now to build them again
    ***** **** - #************

A lot of quests you can't do over again. I can't get the bounty hunter cloak again and that one isn't registering. And I've already got all the tier 3 Hasla weapons. Pretty lame.
    I can certainly understand how that can be frustrating. We're unable to assist with your request. I apologize for the inconvenience.

I'm sorta more annoyed about the castle siege and defense achievements. No one's bought our castle scroll in about three siege cycles and nor the one for the other guild in our alliance (so I could jump there for the siege and back), and winning a siege (aside from a green on green castle swap) isn't really in the cards either. I mean, it's two tokens, but it's two tokens I doubt I'll see soon.
    Ezi - Guild Pending
    Tarkenfire - Executioner | Yunica - Ebonsong-For-Life | Aurelica - Templar | Tsukikori - Lamentor

Yeah I play 4 active characters. Just because you have a life doesn't mean I do.

Lol yeah it's sad how they are responding to some of these issues.

This system is flawed for being added in the middle of a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
    A lot of quests you can't do over again. I can't get the bounty hunter cloak again and that one isn't registering. And I've already got all the tier 3 Hasla weapons. Pretty lame.
    Just take off the cloak and weapon and it will register....at least they did for me.

Quote Originally Posted by kitamara View Post
    I was told by a friend to open inventory, move the mounts/pets to s different slot in your inventory and it would update. I did so, and it worked. As for the potion part, not sure this works. I don't have too big an issue with the small things, it's just a few cheap potions.
    The mount one worked for me moving one from warehouse to inventory. Rowboat the same.

Im having problems with the Glider achievements.. I have the Ultimate and I take it on and off, move it in my bag, and it never registers that I had the Experimental or Improved Gliders.
    ArcheMaster Zira
    Kraken East
    Thunder Kittens

Quote Originally Posted by Zira View Post
    Im having problems with the Glider achievements.. I have the Ultimate and I take it on and off, move it in my bag, and it never registers that I had the Experimental or Improved Gliders.
    If you really want the achievements for it now go buy the plans and build another, its only a couple of gold in total iirc. Otherwise wait for fixes, they will do them eventually I am sure, just give them some time. Implementing something as large as this was always going to cause problems.
    I've started to support global warming in the hope that it will melt all the snowflakes...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast