+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge NA Maintenance: 5/1/15 at 9:00 AM PDT (GMT-7)

Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    The full month and day is included in the body of our maintenance announcements for the sake of clarity.
    Get over it, Technically speaking though using day, month, year is a bit silly and makes no sense. We are in the month of May on day 1 of said month in the year 2015 hense 05/01/2015.

Secondly why do these maintenance windows always appear during business hours here in the US, and why can't they be during off peak time?

Lastly we all know some of the people at TRION get off work accordingly but we also know there are plenty people still around that could be doing maintenance work

Also it is roughly 11:00 AM CST-6 where I am located.

Compensation is unnecessary, however, keeping backed up data of 'Conflict State' of the conflict zones is a must. How much longer before this is implemented Scapes? Once a week is bad enough for slow moving zones (IE Hellswamp that has no PVP incentive like CR/GR/Halc), but multiple down times in one week is unacceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by SSDD View Post
    I don't get why you're slamming us with maintenance so much this week, when you guys are already doing a horrible job at maintaining the game (PERIOD)
    Honestly they only ones who think like this are ones Who don't even want to Play IMO, since what i have seen IS Absolutely Great. ya there is some points that kinda are Frustrating but in all its Great Job so far.

4.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Zlater View Post
    Dont suppose this patch will address the broken UCC images as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakeru View Post
    Will this maintance also resolve the bug with the Bungalows? So that we can place packs again at the bungalows?
    No, this maintenance addresses a server crash issue. However, we've been seeing the reports of both of these issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Meelo View Post
    Why do people not understand that usually (other than weekly mait) that after a huge expantion/patch of new things there will be random downtimes to correct certain issues >.<
    Because they are entitled selfish people with no other life than their toon in an MMO? i dunno, I thought i'd take a stab at answering.

Quote Originally Posted by LordMega View Post
    What I mean to say is... this sucks. Why does Trion NEVER do downtime when it's actually convenient for NA? Seriously, if you guys were down from 4-6am NO ONE WOULD CARE. or 3-5. Something around there is much better for most of NA.
    it is 1AM for me in Atlantic Canada. Vancouver is at 9AM ATM... u guys down south shouldnt be suffering at all.. either in work or school. ppl expecting compensation for no reason. also they have it in the server status window that they do Maintence every 1-2 weeks on a regular scedule.

Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    9:00 AM PDT: The North American servers are now offline for maintenance.

Okay, but seriously, why can't we have a better timeslot for NA players regarding scheduled downtime? You know, when less NA players are online/awake.
    Edune of <Dark Legion>

Scapes, Bro... Any chance we will keep the same Threat Level in the contested zones? Or has that feature not been added yet?

These Maintances are killing our chances to make zones go peaceful.
    Sailing Sultan, Master of the Deep
    Wanderer AKA Greenjello
    Naima/Kraken
    ._ _
    | | | ._
    | | |_| | ArcheAge Cannons Comparison (EN)
    | __|_| | ArcheAge Interactive Decor Guide
    |/ .__/ | Ionnu's Tradepack Calculator
    .\_/___/

RNGesus helps those who help themsel.... awe who am I kidding, he helps no one.

9.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Treawraith View Post
    Secondly why do these maintenance windows always appear during business hours here in the US, and why can't they be during off peak time?
    Early morning Pacific time is when all necessary staff are available for our restarts. Normally these maintenances occur an hour earlier but we delayed it an hour to allow for the first Spreading Flames spawn of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Treawraith View Post
    Get over it, Technically speaking though using day, month, year is a bit silly and makes no sense. We are in the month of May on day 1 of said month in the year 2015 hense 05/01/2015.

Lastly we all know some of the people at TRION get off work accordingly but we also know there are plenty people still around that could be doing maintenance work

Also it is roughly 11:00 AM CST-6 where I am located.
    youre only upset about maint ??
    MANY people are complaining that they lose halcyona constantly because they are at work
    i personaly lose halcy because its practically once a day and i lag so much i cant do ANYTHING but get dc..

if they wanted to make prevent people from farming halcyona medals they couldve done it like cr and gr .. something daily
    why would they make times diffrent ??
    this is as if the programes wanted to choose the easiest way around it and they DID
    i hope AA never dies,
    please work on it more

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast