+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Dread Prophecies Q&A Livestream: May 1 at 2:30 PM PDT

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

Dread Prophecies Q&A Livestream: May 1 at 2:30 PM PDT

Join Producer Merv "Khrolan" Lee Kwai, Associate Producer Amanda "Amary" Fry, and Senior Community Relations Manager Evan "Scapes" Berman on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel for ArcheAge community Q&A livestream focusing on the new Dread Prophecies update.

In this format, we address the game topics proposed in this thread as well as popular threads from the official forums. We'll also field follow-up and additional questions from the livestream chat. Got a question for the team? Post it in this forum thread!

Dread Prophecies Q&A Livestream
    Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds
    Start Time: Friday, May 1 at 2:30 PM PDT (GMT-7)
    Duration: 45 minutes

Read the full article on the website.

Questions :

1 . Which build of the game is the one where you reply on topics in the forum before they reach 15 pages ?
    2 . Black Pegasus ?
    3. Estimated time for 1.7b/1.8

Crystalized regrets and making EU and NA seperate times so events can be prime time.
    Rama~NA~Ollo~Karma~Old School Archer

Questions:

1: Will you consider putting Mounts in Vocation vendor?
    (I know you're planning to put Gazebo Farm designs from Korea, but consider also mounts please. Some of us are happy with the current look of the Gazebo Farm)

2: Can you ask XL Games to change queue time on Jury quest?
    (Right now it seems impossible to finish this quest because the queue time is too long, even if I'm online the entire day I still haven't been able to be a Jury once)

3: Any plans to change the Crime and Jury system?
    (As it stands currently, Green Pirates have too much of an advantage and they seem to get away with any crime very easily without going to jail. When they do go to jail, the jail time is a joke)

4: Will you put Mirage Bear in the MP for direct purchase?
    (This was the only mount that came in RNG-boxes and it wasn't tradeable, it was also not available for Loyalty Points so most of us didn't stand a fair chance to get this mount)

5: Do you have any ETA on Griffin mount, and will it be available for Loyalty points as well??

Questions:

1: All the achievements we have already done, is NOT completed, shouldn't they be completed?

2: What happened to wreck ship (Sunk treasure chest)?

3: Why does my previously exploration before 1.7a not apply to my exploration proficiency? because even if i go to those special spots, I won't get them since i already been there.

4: on map it show on nuians Continent, north west of karkasse ridgelands.. that area isn't unlocked yet?

5: why did trion/xlgames decide to add archeum motes into the high end coinpurses? i would understand if it was on low coinpurses such noble maybe jester's

6: When do you plan to FIX Crystallized regret? they are broken and cannot be extracted to abyssal shard/crystal anymore...
    Ingame: ThePrimeEvil/HeloiChiya/Mihirvan/ThePrimeSweet
    Server: Shatigon
    Guild: Team
    Faction: Haranay
    Class: Skullknight/Nightcloak/Enigmatist

Clickable---->YouTube Channel

When will undergarments be added? Why are instrument and accessory enchants loyalty only? Are we really supposed to wait 6 months to be able to enchant all of our accessories? That's absurd.

Question: Why is there no PaysafeCard Payment Option for Credits in Archeage but any other Trion Game Like Defiance for example?

If/when you bring the submarines back is there a way to convince XL to change it from a 'mount' to a 'vehicle'? Something that is completely mechanical really shouldn't get boost from Songcraft, just saying. Not to mention that rebuilding ships is very expensive, reviving a mount is insanely cheap in comparison. If it's kept as a mount I see a griefers paradise and lots of angry patrons.
    Submarines in Arche Age are like the filled tart, you don't know what's in store until you take a bite, and then of course it's too late.

IGN: Curmudgeon

1. Will there be a new Packs to replace Archeum Secrets Pack in the future?
    2. For Khrolan/Amary - Anything new from your meeting with XLGames @ South Korea or you guys didn't go yet?
    3. New costumes on Marketplace? No, not talking about that Merit Badges costume - it'll take forever to get it for some of us.
    4. When will the Spreading Flames event continue when it ends next week?
    5. The new Owner's Mark for vehicles/ships are cool, but can we request for increase duration of the Mark? e.g from 3 to 5 minutes.
    Nothing to see here, move along ...

Angry pièce d' or

j'ai une question moi aussi a pose....certain joueur sur certain serveur on des pièce or par millier ? EN PLUS LVL 36.... je suis sur le sevrer duhata,et c est vraiment pas facile a avoir des pièces dor

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast