+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge NA Game Update: 4/28/15 at 8:00 AM PDT (GMT-7)

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

ArcheAge NA Game Update: 4/28/15 at 8:00 AM PDT (GMT-7)

3:00 PM PDT: The North American servers are now available.

2:15 PM PDT: Freedich Island housing is now being removed on the North American servers, after which we'll open the servers at 3:00 PM PDT.

1:15 PM PDT: The servers have been restarted internally and are being validated. No change in the 3:00 PM PDT launch time.

12:15 PM PDT: The game update process is still underway: the Dread Prophecies build has been applied to the North American servers. Next up is the internal restart followed by the Freedich Island land removal. Later on, we validate and are still on schedule to reopen at 3:00 PM PDT.

11:15 AM PDT: We're still in the process of updating servers and are currently on schedule. -Khro

10:15 AM PDT: Servers are currently offline and the Dread Prophecies update is being applied. -Khro

Adventurers,

The North American ArcheAge servers will be unavailable at 8:00 AM PDT (GMT-7) on Tuesday, April 28 for a game update to Dread Prophecies, ArcheAge Version 1.7A Build 6.0.

Due to the size and scope of this update, the estimated duration for this downtime is 7 hours. In the event that maintenance wraps up early, servers will remain unavailable until 3 PM PDT, and will not open prior to that time.

In-game announcements will be sent in advance of the servers going offline. Thanks for your patience!
    Morgana, Community Coordinator

The Dev Tracker

The hate for the west coast is strong with this company...

Looking forward to the patch. Hope the patch update goes as smoothly as the last one.

y u no do dis in the middle of the night? This means I've gotta do actual work in the morning and then game at night, which is backwards for me xD

uggg thats like 7 at night for me and im off tues rip entire day of new kontent

Thats 3pm for me. People who work will be still working the normal 9-5. East coast its 6pm... perfect time. ME ill be in class..... There goes my chance at a water house...

Quote Originally Posted by Morgana View Post
    In the event that maintenance wraps up early, servers will remain unavailable until 3 PM PDT, and will not open prior to that time.
    Enjoy the 3rd major content patch designed specifically with east coasters in mind.

Us west coasters will congratulate all you east coasters yet again on first dibs to new land since we'll all be at work.l when the server opens.

trion, please rename this to the 'east coast server cluster', because you apparently have no idea that north america has a west coast, and the west coasters are your paying customers also.

^ Not everyone works 9-5

I live in central time and work 10pm to 6am. There is no way for Trino to cater to everyone. If the land grab matters that much to you take some time off work.
    - Swisha - Jaze -
    Seeking Active Guild
    of Denistrious, Formerly of Kyrios, Kadum.

Former Everquest 2 player...
    - Swisha - Kloee - Jewel - Katy -
    of Nagafen

Explaining Archeage: Generic MMO + The Sims + Pirates of the Caribbean + Monopoly + Yahtzee + Battleship + Farmville

Quote Originally Posted by Hodor69 View Post
    Enjoy the 3rd major content patch designed specifically with east coasters in mind.

Us west coasters will congratulate all you east coasters yet again on first dibs to new land since we'll all be at work.l when the server opens.

trion, please rename this to the 'east coast server cluster', because you apparently have no idea that north america has a west coast, and the west coasters are your paying customers also.
    Call in sick, take the day off, skip school if this means so much to you. I'm EST, and I'll still be at work, but don't care near as much as you do lol.

* New PvP Lunafrosts [4000 Honor, can be applied to Chest, Legs, Feet]:
    - Honorbold Ethereal Lunafrost (+320 Resilience)
    - Honorbold Focus Lunafrost (+375 Focus)
    - Honorbold Experienced Lunafrost (+335 Toughness)

I think you mean 400 right?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast