+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Blue Salt Brotherhood Questline Changes

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

Blue Salt Brotherhood Questline Changes

Adventurers and future farmers,

As you have probably noticed since Dread Prophecies launched, the questline involving the Blue Salt Brotherhood NPCs has changed. The previous quests involved in getting the Scarecrow Farm Design and donkey mount are no longer able to be completed since ArcheAge Version 1.7 Build 6.0 hit the live servers late last month.

It's safe to abandon the following expired quests:
    • Trade Run: Solzreed to Memoria
    • Trade Run: Gweonid to Solzreed
    • Trade Run: Lilyut to Marianople
    • Trade Run: Arcum Iris to Falcorth
    • Trade Run: Falcorth to Widesleeves
    • Trade Run: Tigerspine to Austera
    Once you've completed A Garden of Your Own which grants the Scarecrow Garden Design at level 10, you must start and complete the Choosing a Path quest to open up the Scarecrow Farm Design and donkey mount questline. Be sure to note that your character must be level 30 to be eligible for the donkey and Scarecrow Farm Design quests. Also, even if you had progressed through the expired questline, you'll need to abandon the active one and start anew.

The new Blue Salt Brotherhood questline after Choosing a Path is:

WEST:
    • Trade Run: Lilyut to Dewstone (from Blue Salt Trading Guide NPC in Windshade)
    • Trade Run: Dewstone to Solzreed
    • Trade Run: Solzreed to Austera
    EAST:
    • Trade Run: Tigerspine to Mahadevi (from Blue Salt Trading Guide NPC in Anvilton)
    • Trade Run: Mahadevi to Austera
    • Trade Run: Austera to Solzreed
    To help you find the Blue Salt Trading Guide NPC, talk to NPC Tasha in Solisa (in Halcyona) to take her A Master of Trade quest at level 30 and be guided to either Windshade or Anvilton. You'll need to first complete Choosing a Path to see this quest.

We'll be sure to outline changes to important questlines like this in the patch notes moving forward. Thanks to the players who helped answer questions about this on the forums since the update went live!

DEUTSCH:
    Spoiler:

FRANCAIS:
    Spoiler:
    [ @Scapes | Dev Tracker | Server Status | Latest News | FAQ | Need Help? ]
    [ "Nothing reveals humanity so well as the games it plays." ]

I don't think it is correct that if you progressed, you must abandon and restart.

If you had done everything but the final quest, the one (for East side) from Mahadevi to Solzreed, and you were over level 30, then it changed to the new final quest (for East side) from Solis to Solzreed.

At least, that is what happened to my level 50 character who had completed all but the cross-ocean portion of the quest line. She then completed the Solis to Solzreed portion, and was awarded her farm from a Blue Salt NPC in Tigerspine.

whats with this situation:

- Character Level below 30
    - has the quest for the 16x16 Scarecrow (the last one in that line to travel across the ocean)
    - I took the quest and did the questline untill this point long way before the patch 1.7

can I do the quest and recieve the Scarecrowfarm safely?

4.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkahna View Post
    whats with this situation:

- Character Level below 30
    - has the quest for the 16x16 Scarecrow (the last one in that line to travel across the ocean)
    - I took the quest and did the questline untill this point long way before the patch 1.7

can I do the quest and recieve the Scarecrowfarm safely?
    No, you'll need to restart the questline.
    [ @Scapes | Dev Tracker | Server Status | Latest News | FAQ | Need Help? ]
    [ "Nothing reveals humanity so well as the games it plays." ]

Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    No, you'll need to restart the questline.
    This is why I made sure to finish the original quest line on an alt before patch 1.7 dropped.

Receiving donkey quest twice

I did my donkey quest. Have such donkey. Now I head back to Edward and he is giving me the donkey quest again....? Now, I did complete the donkey quest some time ago; when I was lvl 10-15. Today I hit lvl 30 and went back to Edward to get the next line of quests which I believe is the large scarecrow (pumpkin head) farm and I get the donkey quest again. So does this mean I have to do the donkey quest all over again from Edward? Does that mean I will have 2 donkeys? Very baffled....some advice, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    1. So does this mean I have to do the donkey quest all over again from Edward?
    2. Does that mean I will have 2 donkeys?
    As it's a new questline :
    1. Yes, but it will not be the same you already done
    2. Yes, you're kinda donkey master now
    Moly Prim
    Member of Prim Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Moly View Post
    As it's a new questline :
    1. Yes, but it will not be the same you already done
    2. Yes, you're kinda donkey master now
    Fudge! Not the words I wanted to hear but, figured as much...Fudge again! So, I will be the piper of donkeys- awesome! ;P

Thanks for reply

Angry Let's get these other issues resolved first...

Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    Adventurers and future farmers,

As you have probably noticed since Dread Prophecies launched, the questline involving the Blue Salt Brotherhood NPCs has changed. The previous quests involved in getting the Scarecrow Farm Design and donkey mount are no longer able to be completed since ArcheAge Version 1.7 Build 6.0 hit the live servers late last month.

It's safe to abandon the following expired quests:
    • Trade Run: Solzreed to Memoria
    • Trade Run: Gweonid to Solzreed
    • Trade Run: Lilyut to Marianople
    • Trade Run: Arcum Iris to Falcorth
    • Trade Run: Falcorth to Widesleeves
    • Trade Run: Tigerspine to Austera
    Once you've completed A Garden of Your Own which grants the Scarecrow Garden Design at level 10, you must start and complete the Choosing a Path quest to open up the Scarecrow Farm Design and donkey mount questline. Be sure to note that your character must be level 30 to be eligible for the donkey and Scarecrow Farm Design quests. Also, even if you had progressed through the expired questline, you'll need to abandon the active one and start anew.

The new Blue Salt Brotherhood questline after Choosing a Path is:

WEST:
    • Trade Run: Lilyut to Dewstone (from Blue Salt Trading Guide NPC in Windshade)
    • Trade Run: Dewstone to Solzreed
    • Trade Run: Solzreed to Austera
    EAST:
    • Trade Run: Tigerspine to Mahadevi (from Blue Salt Trading Guide NPC in Anvilton)
    • Trade Run: Mahadevi to Austera
    • Trade Run: Austera to Solzreed
    To help you find the Blue Salt Trading Guide NPC, talk to NPC Tasha in Solisa (in Halcyona) to take her A Master of Trade quest at level 30 and be guided to either Windshade or Anvilton. You'll need to first complete Choosing a Path to see this quest.

We'll be sure to outline changes to important questlines like this in the patch notes moving forward. Thanks to the players who helped answer questions about this on the forums since the update went live!
    Am I to correctly Assumed that allot of the Other BSB quests is also done away with or are we to still do more as usual?
    Also Why is the GAME not recognizing we have more than one Mount and still making us "PURCHASE" another for the Merits? I have the Horse, Snowmane Lion, Dolphin, Elk and Donkie. This is Totally ridiculous and the Game needs to go through each Players account and See what is Owned and what is to be giving Merits for! To make us Purchased another is out of the Question, for I'm having a hard time just to pay to have Credits and Apex and pay my 3 months membership Dues. Allot of us Folks are NOT deep Pockets Players or Born with a Silver Spoon in our Mouth! Come on Guys let's be more Reasonable here!!!
    Also I have notice allot of the QUESTS in Merits is refusing to acknowledge that I have already Completed the Quests and is wanting me to redo it all over again! These issues I have place here NEEDS to be address ASAP, before anything else is to be patch, updated or what-ever else. The ideal's you are wanting to do is great, but you are leaving out allot that needs to be covered FIRST!!!
    Let's get these issues resolved first Please!
    Thanks!
    SirWilliam
    Server: North America ~ Salphira
    Sir William

This is a similar but unrelated topic, I'm a returning player and lost all of my scarecrows while I was gone (totally my fault, didn't pay taxes and all) but when I tried to recover my scarecrows from the mail and/or from talking to NPCs at the Blue Salt Brotherhood, I seem to get nowhere. The problem is that without at least my 8x8 I can't make a farmer workstation, and thus am at a serious disadvantage continuing to play that account.

Is there a way to recover these or am I better off starting a new account?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast