+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Blue Salt Brotherhood Questline Changes

Quote Originally Posted by Sirwilliam View Post
    Am I to correctly Assumed that allot of the Other BSB quests is also done away with or are we to still do more as usual?
    Also Why is the GAME not recognizing we have more than one Mount and still making us "PURCHASE" another for the Merits? I have the Horse, Snowmane Lion, Dolphin, Elk and Donkie. This is Totally ridiculous and the Game needs to go through each Players account and See what is Owned and what is to be giving Merits for! To make us Purchased another is out of the Question, for I'm having a hard time just to pay to have Credits and Apex and pay my 3 months membership Dues. Allot of us Folks are NOT deep Pockets Players or Born with a Silver Spoon in our Mouth! Come on Guys let's be more Reasonable here!!!
    Also I have notice allot of the QUESTS in Merits is refusing to acknowledge that I have already Completed the Quests and is wanting me to redo it all over again! These issues I have place here NEEDS to be address ASAP, before anything else is to be patch, updated or what-ever else. The ideal's you are wanting to do is great, but you are leaving out allot that needs to be covered FIRST!!!
    Let's get these issues resolved first Please!
    Thanks!
    SirWilliam
    Server: North America ~ Salphira
    Sorry I don't get it, do you need any assistance over the new Blue Salt Brotherhood questline after Choosing a Path ?

Quote Originally Posted by Asheryi View Post
    This is a similar but unrelated topic, I'm a returning player and lost all of my scarecrows while I was gone (totally my fault, didn't pay taxes and all) but when I tried to recover my scarecrows from the mail and/or from talking to NPCs at the Blue Salt Brotherhood, I seem to get nowhere. The problem is that without at least my 8x8 I can't make a farmer workstation, and thus am at a serious disadvantage continuing to play that account.

Is there a way to recover these or am I better off starting a new account?
    Hey

Please note that some others thread have been opened about that :
    (latest thread about that : http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...-all-been-lost)

You can recover them if you contact support.trionworlds.com. It may take a while due to all tickets underway but they'll help you about that.
    (Please do not post over unrelated topic, if you find a thread that already talk about your issue, post over it or start a new one)
    Good luck for your recovery !

Thank you, didn't know about this

Moly are you an official Archeage/Trion Forum moderator?
    You certainly want to appear like one right XD

Well fact is no one has to purchase again any mount, pets etc. It is enough if you put in ur bank, and back to bag, any moving of them will trig the achievement

Well I was just trying to get the quest with my newb, and was really troubled to not get the same questline as I did with my other chars.
    I am glad it's explained here, and now I know after all I can do the quests when I hit lvl 30.
    I abandoned the quest I got from the NPC the choosing your path quest, now I know I can re-take it.

As a player from the begin it is long time since done any of these starter quests for trading, so this could had been better informed about changes. It's ok for new players, but not really when ur old one and u make a new char.
    So please when you have patchlogs could u include what it has as changes if such important quests eg, and Blue Salt Trading questline.
    Kyprosa, Anthalon & Kyrios & <3 Aier Forever <3

Quote Originally Posted by Tamilia View Post
    Moly are you an official Archeage/Trion Forum moderator?
    You certainly want to appear like one right XD
    Not at all, just providing some help when I can, as community can also give a hand
    Trion Moderators/Devs got their names in red

Quote Originally Posted by Tamilia View Post
    So please when you have patchlogs could u include what it has as changes if such important quests eg, and Blue Salt Trading questline.
    Several days after 1.7a release Scapes added it to the patchnote over here :

Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    We've published a walkthrough of the Blue Salt Brotherhood questline changes here:
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...stline-Changes

hello so they dont have anyone in live chat today and u cant post here for help now cenestra says to go to help but they dont bother to hire 1 person to do live chat so where do u go

Quote Originally Posted by Insanityward View Post
    hello so they dont have anyone in live chat today and u cant post here for help now cenestra says to go to help but they dont bother to hire 1 person to do live chat so where do u go
    Greetings Insanityward,

CS.live opening hours are : 6:00 AM to 5:00 PM PDT(UTC-7).
    If you need any assitance with ingame issue you can submit a ticket over : support.trionworlds.com

You can also open a new thread in Hospital, it is a knowledge sharing center where other community members could help you with issues that they might have already experienced. From time to time GMs will give a hand.

Game & Account Support for Account, Billing and Tech issues
    Gameplay Bug Reports for In-game issues
    Game Text Bug Reports to enter Quillodon Nest (Text issues)

Sorry guys if I've asked on the wrong thread, but I'm so dead confused right now. I can't seem to get the donkey quest Choosing A Path anywhere. I've already gotten my 8x8 farm and was given the cooking and alchemy quests after that. My bf said he got his donkey quest after planting 100 barley to get quest from Anvilton public farm or something like that (he's level 25, like me). I have no idea what I have missed out along the way and there's no way I can get that quest, even after planting 100 barley. So I'd appreciate some help in finding the Choosing A Path quest or the donkey quest because it's been bugging me for almost a week. Thanks!

Since 1.7 you have to be level 30 to get both donkey and Scarecrow Farm Design from questline

Also you can buy a donkey in mirage island for 5 Gilda Stars

16x16 Farm quest

Sorry if I posted here in an old thread. Im lost right now. I cant find the quest for the 16x16 scarecrow farm. I already got the 8x8 and donkey. But that was 2months ago i think and I did not do anything after that. Now I cannot find the quest to continue it to get the 16x16. Can you help me thank you

Have you pursued the trade run quest after the donkey ?

You should check over those NPC :
    East
    Shakmin at City of Towers - Mahadevi and Jasmine at Austera - Solis

West
    Francesco near Sandcloud - Dewstone and Misty at Crescent Throne - Solzreed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2