+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Not Receiving A Glyph Authentication Code Email?

Ticket 1458052.

Not for this account, I can't even login to this forum on the account in question. Can't receive email with authentification code, can't login to website account page to access 'Security' to add mobile iOS authenticator, can't login to this forum to post the ticket number.

How hard is it to configure authentification emails to be receivable? Amazon does it, all other business large and small do it, but this has persisted since 2015. I'm not even logging in from a new location...

Hi
    i can't connect authentification code is missing in my mail. Not in trashbox or promotion tab.
    ticket (1461028)

Not receiving the Authentication Email and I have forgot the answers to most of my secret questions, so support won't help me. I haven't been able to login for almost 2 weeks.
    request 1453311
    Please Help!!

Issue solved by an admin (Alice, thanks a lot). It took less than 48H. They manual send me an authentification code. Thanks for support.

I'm going to add my post here as well to this laundry list issue!!! I also am not logging in from a new location... I was logged in this morning on the same computer!! But now it's wanting an Authentication Code and I am NOT receiving the emails!!! This is not rocket science and it's apparently been an issue for YEARS!! I am not going to lose everything I've worked for in game waiting MONTHS for a response to a ticket!! Somebody needs to help me ASAP!! My ticket # 1461968

ticket #1461719

Authentication key not received and change of email address not possible because of the key

I've been waiting for 20 hours now to receive my key and still nothing I'm looking in the junk mail my no mail received I'm starting to waste my time and it will quickly annoy me!!

I hope to hear from you later today.

2 weeks and still can't get in and not receiving the Auth code. REQUEST #1464439 ( 2nd ticket for this same issue)
    I have missed out on all events and might have even lost my property due to unpaid taxes.
    Please send me a Auth Code ASAP!!!

Ticket 1458052

Received immediate bot-response to this email account: "Your request (1458052) has been received and will be reviewed by our support staff."

So I know a fix can be sent to me. Been almost a week and no help. Can't login to game on main computer or login to website account to change email/etc.

Alice, I see you were able to help Zebad, could you please send me an authentification code to my email address for this account?

Much appreciated whatever you or others can do!

im also having login issues with the game sending my auth code my location has not changed.. i am not getting emails to put the code in checked all spam and focused folders please help

ticket 1530826

ticket 1530981

I check all spam and tab. but never got anything auth code :/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 LastLast