+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Private island for sale in the Castaway Strait!

Post Private island for sale in the Castaway Strait!

The island is fully, and privately owned by one man in the Northern Region of Castaway Strait. It currently consists of three farms, three cottages, and two eight-by-eight work stations. 24/7, around the clock, the island has a beautiful, and most gorgeous view of the ocean, as well as being by plenty of fishing spots (if that's your thing). It's perfect for fishermen needing their own drop off location, or somebody who just wants to own a whole island (I mean, come on). If your wondering about the prices of this package island, you can send me a message here on the forums, or contact Devilmaan (west side) via mail or whisper, as well as Rampage (east side) using mail or whisper (though I would personally prefer you leave a reply down below).

You know what they say, location location location!

Here are a couple of the photos I decided not to use, but you can still view .

This gorgeous one in a lifetime island offer is still for sale <3!
    bump.

I'll start the bid at 2k
    "When you do something right, it's like you never did anything at all"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncles View Post
    I'll start the bid at 2k
    I would consider this fair. There are a few people that have whole islands to themselves, and I do hear stories that sometimes expiring properties aren't even contested on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncles View Post
    I'll start the bid at 2k
    It's not a bid, mate . I'll be happy to negotiate prices with you if you message me on forums or in game.

Quote Originally Posted by None View Post
    I would consider this fair. There are a few people that have whole islands to themselves, and I do hear stories that sometimes expiring properties aren't even contested on them.
    I could easily sell 3 cottages an 3 farms for 3000g in other places (depending on where), so why would i sell it so cheap for a whole island owned by one person with such great uses?

Please contact me in-game. I am interested in this territory. Solymr is my name. The ballpark of your starting bid does not seem unreasonable to me. I will be online up until 5pm (5/18/15). You may confirm our interests with Aine.

Kindest Regards,

Solymr, GM of <Trust & Nimble>

Quote Originally Posted by Solymr Sarkany View Post
    Please contact me in-game. I am interested in this territory. Solymr is my name. The ballpark of your starting bid does not seem unreasonable to me. I will be online up until 5pm (5/18/15). You may confirm our interests with Aine.

Kindest Regards,

Solymr, GM of <Trust & Nimble>
    Mail sent!

Bumping for maintenance! <3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast