View Poll Results: Should free players be able to place down Scarecrows?

Voters
252. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

103 40.87%
  • No

149 59.13%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Land

Quote Originally Posted by jorwon View Post
    If one is unable to pay the taxes, what happens to the house and all the stuff on the land?
    Afaik the house is removed from where you placed it and gets sent to your mail.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotti View Post
    Create 10, 20 or 30 free to play accounts - get each one a small scarecrow (takes about 2 hours playtime from char creation)
    I think this is the problem - shouldn't be so easy to get such things. It should take a certain character level and like a month of playtime, that way people would think better then spamming them. And this should be valid also for premum accounts, because they could spam them as well, certain people doesn't mind spending loads of money to make many premium accounts. And since there's taxes and all and if you don't keep up you lose all...I think with this system people would think twice before getting multiple proprieties. And also limit them to one per account. If this isn't enough, make taxes higher or require some other big effort to mantain it.
    Limiting it to premium already showed not to work anyway, no? There's better and stronger restrictions than making it p2w.

No matter what decision is made there will always be people who will find a way to abuse it, I for one say No to letting F2P Players put down SC's mainly because as most people have said already it would make land literally unclaimable after a few days.
    I know that it would still be unclaimable if only prem users were allowed to place SC's down but if only prem users were allowed to place them down it would lower the amount of land taken at once compared to if everyone could place down SC's.|

What i'm trying to say is how fast land will be taken if everyone is allowed to take land compared to only prem users taking land.
    IGN:ButteredToast | Server: Hebep RU | Faction: West

In these types of games, the more who play the better. I don't want a limiting experience for any player.

To be honest, I don't care. I won't pay for scarecrows, you don't really need them. I don't mind them being free as well, but even then I will probably just sell the blueprints.

U didnt pay to scarecrows cuz its losing gold and work points for u. Everybody can play without premium, but need to know how.

Quote Originally Posted by EinGedi View Post
    U didnt pay to scarecrows cuz its losing gold and work points for u. Everybody can play without premium, but need to know how.
    Mostly because they don't give anything you cannot play without. Farming gold on monsters gives more profit. And certain packages can be made only with the stones and crafting.

Why not get rid of scarecrows and make the punishment on stealing higher?

Quote Originally Posted by Vaelore View Post
    Why not get rid of scarecrows and make the punishment on stealing higher?
    I agree to an extent. I do like the use of scarecrows as it is convenient but I do agree on a harder system for thieves. For example, make them have a temporary criminal status that allows ALL players to attack them while they are flagged as a criminal. It would give it a unique twist to stealing peoples crops.

Quote Originally Posted by Palinore View Post
    I agree to an extent. I do like the use of scarecrows as it is convenient but I do agree on a harder system for thieves. For example, make them have a temporary criminal status that allows ALL players to attack them while they are flagged as a criminal. It would give it a unique twist to stealing peoples crops.
    The people on the enemy continent can steal your goods without fear of being thrown in jail, they had to add something otherwise people will be guarding trees for over 12 hrs..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast