+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge Livestream: May 22 at 2:30 PM PDT

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

ArcheAge Livestream: May 22 at 2:30 PM PDT

The Production Team has returned from visiting XLGAMES! Join Producer Merv "Khrolan" Lee Kwai, Associate Producer Amanda "Amary" Fry, and Senior Community Relations Manager Evan "Scapes" Berman on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel for our next ArcheAge livestream. We’ll be debriefing the team from their XLGAMES visit, discussing this month's update and early June's 1.7B update, demoing an upcoming in-game event, and more.

We'll also field follow-up and additional questions from the livestream chat. Got a question for the team? Post it in this forum thread!

ArcheAge Livestream
    Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds
    Start Time: Friday, May 22 at 2:30 PM PDT (GMT-7)
    Duration: 45-60 minutes

Read the full article on the website.

Can't wait to hear all the juicy info's you guys have
    Tekashiro
    Commerce Officer of Veni Vidi Vici
    Salphira, Haranyan Continent

"I'm A Gamer Not Because I Don't Have A Life, But Because I Choose To Have Many."

Also is it possible that we can get a explanation on the "Peaceful" Housing Zones in 1.8? Also any changes in the difficulty/drops of Leviathan?
    Tekashiro
    Commerce Officer of Veni Vidi Vici
    Salphira, Haranyan Continent

"I'm A Gamer Not Because I Don't Have A Life, But Because I Choose To Have Many."

server transfers:

can we get an update about whats being done with regards to this?

since game is completely dead for many people until this is added, and other patches etc are kinda meaningless.

or at least race change / faction transfers to help ballance some of the more horribly unballenced server factions on select servers.

1) Is there any plans for GMT timezone players to participate castle siege? As for the current castle siege timing, I am unable to participate and enjoy the castle siege.

2) Any updates on increasing the family size

1) Info about the increase in the family size
    2) New Server for NA and EU?
    3) Tax related issues. When you pay pre-pay tax, the amount of base tax goes super high tax rate when people try to grab another land (I only have 3 buildings and I have compared with three different people who owns 4+ lands. Difference of our land was about 30-40 taxes and I paid pre-pay and those people did not). Need immediate attention to this problem.

1. Abyssal Attack:
    a) Do you have plans to set it as a weekend only event, such as the 5 players Dahuta Dungeon? 300 packs worth 70g each EVERY SINGLE DAY seems a little bit way too much in my opinion. If it was on weekends, more people would be able to participate and the event would have more challenge and competition. Not to mention that the ingame inflation would be better to control.
    Not to mention that a daily event with such amount of gold and time consuming makes it hard and exaustive to participate everyday.
    b) Are you gonna change how when one Faction wins, the other factions can still mine the shards?

2. Delphinad Ghost Ships.
    a) They currently give a pack worth 3k gold. Do you have plans to reduce that ammount to 1k gold or so? 3000 gold for a package that only the strongest guilds will someday earn is pretty unfair compared to the wide range of players in the live servers. The amount of money is just huge.

The amount of gold from the events above make the Freedich Gold Trader pretty much useless. Freedich Island was very important pre-1.7 and now its completely worthless, which makes no sense for the game.

3. Family size: Do you have plans to increase the fmaily size from 8 members to 15-20 members?? This is very necessary.

That's it for now, thanks.
    Ollo: Warlockk[West] <Trucidation> || Kyrios: Warlockk[East] || Morpheus: Leinaderz/Trucidator
    "And here we go, " <Trucidation>.

RNG at it's best.

Any update on the ironclad damage?

What about the bug on the fire ironclad where the DoT doesn't always apply or doesn't deal the right amount of damage(DoT should make up the difference in damage between ironclads)?

1. Will you be releasing the names of those banned for using the recent honor exploit? I ask this only becasue it would be nice to see proof that things are being done to punish exploiters and that people aren't getting off with a slap on the wrist just becasue they have spent money.

2. Locking down character creation for factions that are in the majority on the server does not really fix the issue, as an account can have a character on both factions. Are you guys throwing around any better solutions for the east/west population control?

3. I notice that a lot of the new end game PVE content is just rooms with bosses, can we expect an actual dungeon crawl any time soon?

4. I have seen videos of the korean version of the cash shop, will we ever get something interactive like that?

5. Our version of AA is slightly different from that of KR and RU, what other differences can we look forward to?

6. How much freedom does Trion have in terms of in game events? will we ever see a GM controlled mob? or a live GM interactive event in general?

As always thank you for all your hardwork. I look forward to the livestream.

Will occultism ever get a rebalancing? i feel the class has recieved little attention and has since been a underpowered main class that dosn't compare to battlerage,shadowplay,sorcery,vitalism. its 1 of the main class dps tree's you start with when you make a character but its nowhere near as strong as the other main tree's even in dps or cc. a perfect example of this is manastars. manastars is supposed to be a magic version of endless arrows but its damage scaling is weaker then endless arrows and it attacks slower and the effect it used to have that put it on par with endless arrows in the past was removed randomly in 1 of the previous patches after launch.

its a fun class to use mechanic wize but i feel this class has been overly nerfed in the past and ignored.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast