+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge Livestream: May 22 at 2:30 PM PDT

Question about Land Hackers

@ SCAPES

Now that we have the exploiters dealt with. Can you please deal with the Land Hackers? I have reported Nen and Hokoe multiple times yet they are still here. This go around they make tons of new characters so as soon as you ban one, they just use another but there have been no bans in a week or two so the same two are here. Better yet, how about working on a fix so these hackers lose their control over the land market. Every single land demo they get, honest players have absolutely NO chance at getting any land without paying gold to a hacker. Personally I think that sucks and I will live without more land, but it is definitely unfair.

So what is gonna be done about Trion Staff being in Major guilds and giving them an advantage with insider info? There is a huge Conflict of Interest with this completely and something really needs to be done if you guys will even address this.

Question : can you give us the release date of 1.8 ?

Will there ever be more achievements added and/or events planned to acquire Merit Badges in a similar fashion to the previous event to obtain Loyalty?

@Scapes when will all the AH BOTS(monitor the actions) that have been reported with nothing done about those going to be addressed(lot of wasted labor on these OBVIOUS BOTS).
    "Some People Are Alive Simply Because It's Illegal To Kill Them"

Mudbone [LaZy] (Farmer Extraordinaire)
    <The Imperium of LaZy Nation> on Ollo(NA East)

when will AA implement "Dressing Room" preview function for AH gear listings or chat links with a shift-click?

Currently it only works inside cash shop on credit card items, so when will this functionality be expanded for the rest of the game?

1. First, how was Korea? Were you able to improve your collaboration with XL Games? So far it seemed like you werent working as much together as you should.

2. Can you give us some preview on the Serpentis Healer gear? I'm holding back on my last 2 Obsidian pieces because i don't know if i would prefer serpentis gear.

3. Will Leviathan be as hard/impossible as the RU/KO Version or will we get something more doable?

4. Any chance we will ever see vehicle/ship tradaing similar to house selling maybe.
    Shananuga
    your Healer of choice
    Server: Dahuta
    Guild: IRON (At Heart always Agamek)

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA

Were you aware that if someone splashes blood on your farm you cannot place trees, crops, or larders in that spot until those marks disappear? Sometimes it takes 24 hours. I live in Hellswamp, was this intended? It is really an inconvenience when you are have a plot where you cannot full plant or place the maximum amount of larders. Will this be fixed or, as I mentioned earlier, working as intended?
    Marose
    Merchant Commander
    Iron Army
    Tahyang West

"In the end it must be as it is and always has been: great things remain for the great, abysses for the profound, nuances and shudders for the refined, and, in brief, all that is rare for the rare"

Archeage is still region locked on steam for a lot of people any talks with steam about fixing this?

in game give away

if you are going to give the cute donkeys to the pts server it would be amaazing. or maybe stone lol. since i need 86 more packs to finish the castle for my husband for fathersday comming up. cause every dad needs to be king of his castle for a day at least

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast