+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Rum Runner Rapids Event Coming Soon

I needed one more coin for the title. I used my others to get the donkey. *le sigh*

I would have sworn that it was the EVENT that was being restored. We were assured that we had one more round of quests to do, so those of us who had 3 or less coins to go for whatever felt confident in getting that last bit for our goal.

Having the bench is nice and all, but seriously, timing is important. Your promises and assurances are important. Some of us are time restricted by real life matters. I was counting on this last day, this last few hours after the daily reset.

Meh. Par for the course at this point. The event was fun, I'll give you that. Right up my alley for the way an event should be. I just like to be sure of the timing of things because I schedule *everything*.

Trion Please. are you still working on getting the event back up? Or are you just gonna leave it at the bench? some of us are holding onto our tokens till the last minute to make sure.

4.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #134
    Posted a reply about this in a similar thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    I'm sorry that the event's duration wasn't more apparent. While the festival timer on the in-game map read out a certain deadline, the event itself was slated to end at 5:00 PM PDT which is the reset time of many recurring mechanics in ArcheAge. Despite the workbench disappearing before the festival status ended, the event itself ran for the announced three weeks. It's also worth noting that Carrot Wings, the big prize of this event, could be earned with only 64% of the potential total coins (16 days or even less with the achievement rewards).

That said, we're already communicating the need for more absolute start and end times in our patch notes from XLGAMES (this weekend's event, Loyalty to the Land, demonstrates this change). The reason we hold these events is for everyone to enjoy them, not to cause surprises like this. Moving forward, we'll be posting the exact times as received from the developers in addition to the dates so players can plan accordingly.

they're not going to put back the npc .. tnks ArcheAge

I just wanted the dolphin but like with many others, real life events made it impossible to get the 3 coins needed. So much heartache right now

Scapes, couldn't you guys simply mail those last three festival tokens to everyone that participated? Everyone would end up happy, it wouldn't hurt the game's balance or anything and it would make you guys look nice, and comprehensive.
    I mean, after all, it was your guys' mistake not to make the festival period timer reflect the actual duration of the event or specify that it would end before it expired.

that would be the best thing that could happen .nice idea blu.

Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    Yes, the Festival Period (and event by extension) is scheduled to last for roughly another 30 hours.
    Where are those 30h ? why u lie??? ive calculated everything and now ive got 46coins only 1 needed for carrot wings

very ♥♥♥♥ing thanks TRINO

Hello!
    First: thx for the event! It was fun!
    Please bring back the workbench of this event!
    I still have coins and i heard other guys saying the same.
    Thanks in advance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14