+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: moving lodestone?

moving lodestone?

Talking to my wife and she says there's major drama in guild about a lodestone being moved and lots of people losing houses and land on kyrios.

Anyone have more details?
    Darknmystical kyrios elf

Refuge died. Nuimari castle now owned by Catalyst. Catalyst is moving castle to a different lodestone and planning to destroy all current land.

That's ♥♥♥♥ed up all them people losing their stuff and land with no warning what a dickhead move
    Darknmystical kyrios elf

There's some seriously pissed off people in guild atm man this sucks
    Darknmystical kyrios elf

Any actual reason why it was moved? Or just cause they can?
    Trivial || Kyrios

It's a glitch and exploit by the way it's was not intended on the other versions of the game, but with Trion who knows, some broken non intended game mechanics Trion allows people to abuse where others are not allowed.

Hey catalyst earned that castle fair and square, they can do whatever they want with it

Quote Originally Posted by Kegster View Post
    Hey catalyst earned that castle fair and square, they can do whatever they want with it
    /end sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Barcode View Post
    It's a glitch and exploit by the way it's was not intended on the other versions of the game, but with Trion who knows, some broken non intended game mechanics Trion allows people to abuse where others are not allowed.
    I don't understand, what glitch did they use to move the castle? From what I've read on reddit, the only way to do is when the guild that owns the castle disbands it resets the lodestone in which makes it so any guild can use the trade pack to take over a lodestone and claim the land for a castle. And we all know that Refuge was disbanding so how is this a glitch or exploit?

Quote Originally Posted by Aquaknight View Post
    I don't understand, what glitch did they use to move the castle? From what I've read on reddit, the only way to do is when the guild that owns the castle disbands it resets the lodestone in which makes it so any guild can use the trade pack to take over a lodestone and claim the land for a castle. And we all know that Refuge was disbanding so how is this a glitch or exploit?
    So this is why they want everyone sieging The Guardians today.
    <Aquanaut>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast