+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Calleil refugees

Hi Mike; just wanted to say thank you. You have been a goal of mine on certain days to either get past you at the gate to caernord or hit you more than once before I die ,lol.. I don't complain about the mergers, just want to make it the smoothest possible change over for us all, including you. you are actually one of the good things on calle almost as though they programed you into the game for our enjoyment.

Quote Originally Posted by claudett View Post
    Hi Mike; just wanted to say thank you. You have been a goal of mine on certain days to either get past you at the gate to caernord or hit you more than once before I die ,lol.. I don't complain about the mergers, just want to make it the smoothest possible change over for us all, including you. you are actually one of the good things on calle almost as though they programed you into the game for our enjoyment.
    to quote chop
    http://prntscr.com/7iikwz

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Mike View Post
    That is perfect and beautiful.
    --`--,--{@ Tempeste the Forager @}--,--'--
    @} Homeless So Far! {@
    *v* <For the Love of Cake>*y*

Red face mmhh

uguu :3

Yaoii.
    -Calleil-

Quote Originally Posted by DjinniGenie View Post
    After the merge, let's make one huge guild named <Calleil Refugees> and beat the snot out of everyone else on the server.
    Wow. I am thinking of downloading this game again tonight to check out the patch I read about.... Is there really a merge happening? I used to play this server.... Been gone for idk.... 4 or 5 months maybe? But then I realized I am still paying 3 month rotating sub and was going to come back in and see what's been happening. Whats going on?
    TRAILBLAZER
    INDICA
    SINSEMILLIA
    PSYN
    LOWKI
    @ CALLEIL - NUIA

TO LIVE IS TO SUFFER. TO SURVIVE IS TO FIND MEANING IN THE SUFFERING.

--`--,--{@ Tempeste the Forager @}--,--'--
    @} Homeless So Far! {@
    *v* <For the Love of Cake>*y*

Quote Originally Posted by DjinniGenie View Post
    Thanks for the info. Damn.... I may as well just re-build a toon on a high pop sever.... I don't have any land atm due to my break anyways.... hmmmm
    TRAILBLAZER
    INDICA
    SINSEMILLIA
    PSYN
    LOWKI
    @ CALLEIL - NUIA

Would anyone here be kind enough to give me an idea on the average Apex prices in AH on Calleil right now? I would go research this, but I'm stuck at work with Archeage floating in my mind. I cant spend much time here. Oh..... the agony.

Ah, but I have pumped lots of credits into my characters here.... I should just wait it out. Hopefully I will be able to log into this damn game tonight.
    The demon is calling me.

I need to join a guild or something.... I have played most of my time here solo.
    TRAILBLAZER
    INDICA
    SINSEMILLIA
    PSYN
    LOWKI
    @ CALLEIL - NUIA

Quote Originally Posted by Psynful View Post
    Would anyone here be kind enough to give me an idea on the average Apex prices in AH on Calleil right now? I would go research this, but I'm stuck at work with Archeage floating in my mind. I cant spend much time here. Oh..... the agony.

Ah, but I have pumped lots of credits into my characters here.... I should just wait it out. Hopefully I will be able to log into this damn game tonight.
    The demon is calling me.

I need to join a guild or something.... I have played most of my time here solo.
    It seems to bounce between around 425 and 500g depending on when you are playing.
    Call me Cat.

Yes I do in fact have an opinion about everything. Thanks for asking.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3