+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: New wave of BOTS!!!

New wave of BOTS!!!

Lately I been noticing that there are more and more bots both farming for coin purses or mining. GM's needs to start going into the game and start banning them again. I have also notice its a guild and its someone that is botting using multi-boxing the kind which is not allow and its consider bannable. For the mining bots you can see that they will now move away if you start to mine but you can tell they are bots when they are out of labor and will just keep running at the same vein. Once all of this is done there might be a human player controlling one of them and will open a port and than manually switch to the other bots to control them to jump though the portal.

Flame and troll away ppl and tell me to get a recording of this whatever you want to say feel free.

its too bad trion doesn't have some sort of automatic system that detects potential bots and ban them...

Quote Originally Posted by Atagi View Post
    Damn what server are you on? you guys really have it bad.

The worse is now that the mining bots all have patrons too.

5.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #5
    The video links have been forwarded to our Support Team for review. Moving forward, if you suspect bad behavior, report it directly to our Game Masters: http://support.trionworlds.com

Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    The video links have been forwarded to our Support Team for review. Moving forward, if you suspect bad behavior, report it directly to our Game Masters: http://support.trionworlds.com
    Doing just so but they will start to get their hands full with all of these bots.

7.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Atagi View Post
    Yea there are many new bots
    These have already been banned.

That was fast. Only if my computer can handle the game and a recording program.

Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    These have already been banned.
    What's up with the reporting system? Since Archeage became available on Steam, bots I report, whether they get banned or not, yield no labor back. Makes it discouraging and seemingly pointless to report them, and I'm basically out almost 3k labor over the last month and a half because I didn't notice it until recently.

They are in Halo Hollow, Windscour, Mahadevi on Naima. Same places as have been reported tons of times in the past.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast