+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Windows 10 - Our Current Status!

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    Director of Community Relations

Post Windows 10 - Our Current Status!

UPDATE:
    As of today (July 27), and barring any last-minute changes made by Microsoft, ALL Trion games are ready for Windows 10 release.
    If you have any issues after Win 10 is released, please contact our tech support team! https://support.trionworlds.com
    Game on!
    Brasse

Hello all!

Windows 10 is just around the corner – beta versions are already in use by several people. Trion is working hard on making sure that our games support Windows 10, just as quickly as we possibly can. Your continued posts and feedback have been extremely helpful to date, and we hope that those of you on Win10 already will continue to help us help everyone!

Since Windows 10 still in beta, it is being updated frequently. This makes it a moving target for us – the compatibility fixes we make from one Win10 update to the next don’t always stick as a result.
    In the meantime, if something is under the “in progress” header, it means it may or may not work based on Microsoft’s latest update. We expect this to settle down as Microsoft gets closer to the formal, stable release.

Here is our current status as of June 4, 2015 – we will continue to update it as things change!

WIN10 SUPPORT IN PROGRESS:
    RIFT - Expected later in June
    DEFIANCE - Expected later in June
    TROVE - Evaluation testing in progress
    ARCHEAGE - Under evaluation

WIN10 CURRENTLY SUPPORTED:
    GLYPH CLIENT - Working, some graphical issues noted
    GLYPH ACCOUNT WEBSITES Working, some graphical issues noted

The only bug with Windows 10/ArcheAge for me : I have a Logitech mouse (G602) and when I close ArcheAge, the link between the mouse and the computer is broken.
    I need to unplug and replug the dongle.

It happens only with ArcheAge and Windows 10. No problem with my other games on Win10 or ArcheAge on Windows 8 and I think it is also related to my mouse (Logitech)

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    Hello all!

Windows 10 is just around the corner – beta versions are already in use by several people. Trion is working hard on making sure that our games support Windows 10, just as quickly as we possibly can. Your continued posts and feedback have been extremely helpful to date, and we hope that those of you on Win10 already will continue to help us help everyone!

Since Windows 10 still in beta, it is being updated frequently. This makes it a moving target for us – the compatibility fixes we make from one Win10 update to the next don’t always stick as a result.
    In the meantime, if something is under the “in progress” header, it means it may or may not work based on Microsoft’s latest update. We expect this to settle down as Microsoft gets closer to the formal, stable release.

Here is our current status as of June 4, 2015 – we will continue to update it as things change!

WIN10 SUPPORT IN PROGRESS:
    RIFT - Expected later in June
    DEFIANCE - Expected later in June
    TROVE - Evaluation testing in progress
    ARCHEAGE - Under evaluation

WIN10 CURRENTLY SUPPORTED:
    GLYPH CLIENT - Working, some graphical issues noted
    GLYPH ACCOUNT WEBSITES Working, some graphical issues noted
    ermmm why did you not prep for windows 10 like a year ago.... ?

Quote Originally Posted by sillywabbituk View Post
    ermmm why did you not prep for windows 10 like a year ago.... ?
    they didnt prep fow win 8, why will prep for 10 like year ago?

Well the live version is to be released on July 29th. So they are pretty close to the final version of 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Cysharp View Post
    The only bug with Windows 10/ArcheAge for me : I have a Logitech mouse (G602) and when I close ArcheAge, the link between the mouse and the computer is broken.
    I need to unplug and replug the dongle.

It happens only with ArcheAge and Windows 10. No problem with my other games on Win10 or ArcheAge on Windows 8 and I think it is also related to my mouse (Logitech)
    I have this exact issue too. I too have a Logitech mouse (G5).

Hey,
    thx for this thread at first.
    I am testing it on an extra PC for a while now and did not have any problems with Windows 10 and Archeage but since Windows 10 Build 10130 I cant play Archeage on that PC anymore.
    Hackshield is always kicking my ♥♥♥
    I reinstalled everything and tried everything known to Hackshield problems but nothing.

Someone else got this Problem with that Windows 10 built?

Edit:
    @Momochi:
    Quote Originally Posted by Momochi View Post
    trionbrasse please share a picture of yourself
    Really? This Thread for such a request? Please stay away.

trionbrasse please share a picture of yourself

the last build Windows 10 build 10130
    moues freezing when you close the game has bee fixed
    the new problem>> now the game work great but crashed a lot of time by hshield

Google Brasse The Dwarf. I take it you never watched the SOE stuff.

"A world made by you."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast