+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Windows 10 - Our Current Status!

Quote Originally Posted by Jakelandiar View Post
    Can't play an Trion doesn't show any interest.
    Yeah and Windows 10 is not released yet. So what are you thinking? It is Trions fault or your fault?
    Never use a not released software on a productive system.

how to rollback to 10074?

edit: nvm i found out

I cant literally play archeage with window 10. I got the insider for window 10 and I have installed Window10 to my current pc. Everytime I try to execute archeage, I get into the game only to return back from server page to this "https://support.trionworlds.com/hc/en-us/articles/204422847". Like WTF!!

Tried reinstalling everything except the window. but its the same result everytime. Please help.

Quote Originally Posted by kimbroughhg View Post
    I currently have an issue that has only started since my upgrade to Win10, hack-shield crashes after about 10m ingame, every time. I have submitted my logs to Trino but have not heard back. Has anyone else encountered this problem?
    same problemo here..help pls trino

Quote Originally Posted by fuDDel View Post
    Hey,
    thx for this thread at first.
    I am testing it on an extra PC for a while now and did not have any problems with Windows 10 and Archeage but since Windows 10 Build 10130 I cant play Archeage on that PC anymore.
    Hackshield is always kicking my ♥♥♥
    I reinstalled everything and tried everything known to Hackshield problems but nothing.

Someone else got this Problem with that Windows 10 built?

Edit:
    @Momochi:

Really? This Thread for such a request? Please stay away.
    I have this issue too! Since I upgraded to WIN 10 build 10130, it's hard for me to stay connected for more than 5 or 10 minutes. I've tried running in Compat mode but it doesn't change anything.

Yeah i have a problem with windows 10 to:
    -HS crashing and the game exits after 10 secs after log in(i manually updated but that's not the point,if iright click i can't see run as administratorXD)
    -every time i try to start the game video plays (tried run as admin same thing.edited the .ini file same)
    -after i set some privilegies of hs my windows defender ate all my disk usage 100% and writing with 160mb/s wtf.Good it didnt blow my hdd.
    After i closed my wd and deleted all files it was good.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomex View Post
    Yeah i have a problem with windows 10 to:
    -HS crashing and the game exits after 10 secs after log in(i manually updated but that's not the point,if iright click i can't see run as administratorXD)
    -every time i try to start the game video plays (tried run as admin same thing.edited the .ini file same)
    -after i set some privilegies of hs my windows defender ate all my disk usage 100% and writing with 160mb/s wtf.Good it didnt blow my hdd.
    After i closed my wd and deleted all files it was good.
    1. No solution sry
    2. Check firewall ect not a w10 problem
    3. You can't disable WD so put as exeption all your disk. You should have a antivirus software before do that.
    Elineda - Koro sensei
    Quote Originally Posted by theLos View Post
    1st general world said :
    Koro Sensei > Losmerengues !

It's easy, don't play your game on a test build. Now stop ♥♥♥♥♥ing and revert to a previous build or OS.

New Window's 10 Pro Insider Preview Build 10147

Game : Archeage:
    1- Game Work Perfect now , none crashed after over 3 hors
    2- Moues : When you close the game client , moues freezing
    3- first run the launcher game client, well take like 5 ~ 10 min , probable from hshield , when u login in game save ur setting , then close the game and launcher game , then run again the launcher game client , well be faster
    4- if you restart your pc its same also when u launcher the game take like 5 ~ 10 min

Game : Rift
    Game Work Perfect now

Game : Defiance
    Game Work Perfect now

Game : Trove
    Game Work Perfect now

can people confirm build 10147 fix the hackshield crash issue?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast