+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: if you want lands on evolution server

Seems to me they have no intention of saving them. Naming them pretty much killed them.
    Call me Cat.

Yes I do in fact have an opinion about everything. Thanks for asking.

Quote Originally Posted by CalliCat View Post
    Seems to me they have no intention of saving them. Naming them pretty much killed them.
    Only because it seems that the community have given up, or at least a few have. I have seen others asking for new players to join and bring new life to the servers or that Trion's estimates are wrong and that the community can prove it wrong.

The issue is we don't know why they listed those as concentration for mergering. But if they release those reasons it allows for false positives as we would know the variables and how to fake them.
    Server: Kadum
    Faction: East/West

Experience colours perception.

For 4 lands ordered, 1 8x8 gifted.

Is this the guild that is constantly begging in chat for someone to powerlevel their characters to 50?

Ah, the interesting grey area between emergent gameplay and land hacking. Well it's not that hard to find the dividing line, the distinction is whenever money is involved.

I dont even know why you are talking about hack. Hack is only about using a 3rd program.
    We are not even scared about hackers at launch, i dont think they wil be able to claim that many lands.

When you say you are selling land are you just referring to the plot or are you transferring the property via certs?

Certs ofc, they are cheap and its hard to get z good reputation on 1 new server.

and this thread is the best example why this "merge" is so going to fail and make people quit so GG have fun selling your land on a merged empty server but im not going to throw my gold at some greedy people!

This thread is disgusting and will drive more players away from the game. Please let the actual LONG-TERM, DEDICATED players from the merging servers have a fair go at the land rush. Luckily, I play on the two most populated servers, but I feel bad for the players with land on the merging servers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast