+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: if you want lands on evolution server

tbh if i was Trion and would notice this thread my main goal would be to ban such tries from the game, as if we dont have to suffer enough already from the merges we now get people from not merging servers doing this to us. its not really trion destroying this game its it stupid and greedy comunity!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanina View Post
    tbh if i was Trion and would notice this thread my main goal would be to ban such tries from the game, as if we dont have to suffer enough already from the merges we now get people from not merging servers doing this to us. its not really trion destroying this game its it stupid and greedy comunity!
    Pretty sure Trion doesn't care. Multiple people have pointed this out in the mergolution thread and it has been ignored. More people needing gold means more apex money for Trion why would they want to stop it.
    Call me Cat.

Yes I do in fact have an opinion about everything. Thanks for asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldween View Post
    Price :
    Any safezone :
    -600g 16x16
    -1000g 24x24
    Props for creative gameplay ideas.

Here's the issue: we don't know yet how Trion will roll out Evolution server. It is likely that some sort of various restrictions are going to be put into place. What if players are only allowed to build out 2 properties per day? What if inventory items aren't immediately made available to players after the move?

Also, logistics: how do you propose to build houses during a rush, with the 2 unbuilt limitation? Even if wood and stone make it across on the xfer, there is still a delay in finding a place to build packs and then run them back to the house.
    MysticWolf
    <<Super Epic Mega Elite Nuians>>
    Ollo/West: AKA "King of Gweonid Forest"

Everyone is in the same boat, so if we are slowed because we need to wait, other peoples will need to wait also. The quicker will get the lands and you can avoid building limitations with multiple accounts.

Aldween has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

I need send a msg to u =)

PM empty, sorry i had many pm, i hope i answered everyone btw

The fox of an arf! Well this is exactly something I would expect from you guys. Opportunity is always an opportunity, right?

Hi,

through rigorous months of training of my clicking hand I made sure I can grab any land before anybody else does, also I do this at1/3 of the price presented in this thread by the original poster.

HaTkilled.me

Power is a burden. A shackle for those of clear conscience and divine purpose. It yokes the responsible, tasking them to make impossible decisions. Power awards neither friend nor ally. For if the price of conviction is misanthropy, then the weak truly deserve a ruler. Power is sovereign

Quote Originally Posted by Lshock View Post
    Hi,

through rigorous months of training of my clicking hand I made sure I can grab any land before anybody else does, also I do this at1/3 of the price presented in this thread by the original poster.
    You cannot beat Aldween. He is stronk too

Quote Originally Posted by MonolithD View Post
    You cannot beat Aldween. He is stronk too
    My chinese farmer Senpai, said Aldween was not trained by him therefore inferior to his clicking technique and matrix effect like slowdown of time.

HaTkilled.me

Power is a burden. A shackle for those of clear conscience and divine purpose. It yokes the responsible, tasking them to make impossible decisions. Power awards neither friend nor ally. For if the price of conviction is misanthropy, then the weak truly deserve a ruler. Power is sovereign

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast