+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: <CTRL ALT DEL> 220 active CADlings need more Power!!

no

you started it
    now we fight
    forever
    /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

ok Airyka then fight you promote my guild
    Speckibabe"Skullknight"
    GuildLeader CTRL ALT DEL
    www.ctrl-alt-del-archeage.de

I do it for the love
    /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

I knew this thread will be fun.

With Specki is not good cherry eating!
    Guck this Fame

Let me translate for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Specki View Post
    <CTRL ALT DEL> we want you! more then 220 active CADlings need more power!

Biggest and most active Guild on Kyprosa need new Players! (prefferd Healer + Tanks)
    A zerg of DDs needs more heals and tanks. We have a terrible recruitment, thus we try to fix it now.
    PVP/PVE

Worldbosses: (Delphinad GhostShips/Kraken/Hanure/Rangora/Anthalon/Nazar/Morpheus/.../.../...
    Instance: Serpentis/Dahuta/.../...
    Delphinad Ghost Ships at 7 am (prove on the picture) from which 220 people are not getting anything. Do not forget that we split the loot with Neo and Black Swans, cause our 220 people active guild is mall enough to fight for it.

Hanura, Rangora, Nazar are the other bosses we do.
    We can not do Kraken as we have no clue how to even do it.
    We can not do Anthalon and Morpheus because the pirates have it under control.
    I just lied to all about Kraken, Anthalon and Morpheus.

PVP: NAVAL PVP with Legendary+Ships/Mass PVP/GroupPvp/SoloPvP/Siege/OpenWorld PVP/Arena
    This PvP word sounds cool so I am going to use it, however if we do not out number the opposition 3 to 1 we are not showing up.

Castle: 1 Castle (Heedmar) we give 1 our stronges East Ally (NEO)
    We were lucky at the head start to have a castle, we sieged a death guild and failed. It was our ex guild, by the way, but yo our enemies are backstabbers, we are not. ♥♥♥♥ this word backstabber sounds cool, I am going to use it. We sieged another death guild and took their castle. We are going to lose our castles soon or later so we are better off selling one of to our ally.
    Allys: Our oldest and Loyal Ally Guild is @West BlackSwans and @East NEO
    Our biggest allies are the biggest scum of West, know cheap PvP-ers, pirates, hated from the entire faction, known cheaters.
    The other of our biggest allies is Neo, cheap PvP-ers, castle buyers from the East.

Hope, I helped you, Specki. No need to thank me for translating services. And good luck!

P.S: Specki the leader of CAD was banned with his other account for god knows what reasons. So you do your own math and decisions. He often gets wasted and streams himself playing and singing.

P.S2: Thanks The Dream for the PvP at DS yesterday. Now that is an enemy I can respect. You totally smashed us using your brain and teamwork. Rly appreciated the lessons.

Hopefully you will be up for some pvp, not like last time when we did anthalon contested by your raid and you just left ffs
    would also like to see some 10v10 or 15v15 against you ^-^

maya4 mad? this morning each members get 200 gold for the ghostships, is this nothing?

@ xeon we leave last time for the abysall event.
    you know i dont give up
    Speckibabe"Skullknight"
    GuildLeader CTRL ALT DEL
    www.ctrl-alt-del-archeage.de

Quote Originally Posted by Maya4 View Post

Our biggest allies are the biggest scum of West, know cheap PvP-ers, pirates, hated from the entire faction, known cheaters.
    The other of our biggest allies is Neo, cheap PvP-ers, castle buyers from the East.

calling Neo a cheap pvp-guild makes me laught. I im pretty sure it was you who set a bounty on our heads because you got farmed all day pathetic
    Guck this Fame

only 3 days of farming dgs at 7am to avoid all pvp, and they can buy themselves a single apex!
    /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Quote Originally Posted by StarBuxx View Post
    calling Neo a cheap pvp-guild makes me laught. I im pretty sure it was you who set a bounty on our heads because you got farmed all day pathetic
    tbh (no hate intended) when the Neo siege ended, all of the neo members who were taking cad's castle came to the prime siege, average gearscore of 2,5k.
    Imho the only pvp players in neo are their officers/leader whatever (max. 4ppl) , and even they are beyond average (except Corona, he knows how to play palladin)

calling Neo a pvp guild is PATHETIC

PS. just found this post, officers adding themselves to the top pvp players of the server is just ridiculous
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...=1#post1547313

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast