+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 96 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge Closed Beta Event 2 Details

Quote Originally Posted by Mikfail View Post
    Allow me to welcome everyone to what might be their first beta test. One crucial element of the beta process is networking & working to keep servers stable. That portion of the beta is called a Stress Test, its all very normal so don't worry. We hammered the servers as expected and gave them a lot of info they are using this very moment to adjust the network.
    I feel super bad for those hamsters they're injecting with triple doses of steroids right now. All so we can play.

Quote Originally Posted by Ospoon View Post
    For those a bit concerned about the crash to desktop we all received, read up on it here:
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...=crash+desktop

It's intended.
    I KNOW about that one (and actually I know how to do the esc hon been here for AWHILE).. this is a diff type of crash..the HEY beoooootch your server isn't online yet! *kills you* that's the crash i'm talking about.

Rito please fix NA

Ahh, the joys of beta!

Extremely excited for more Archeage and patiently awaiting the PLAY button on my screen.

Calm down little tigers :3 We can all gouge out each others eyes in the game

this is a jugo farm

Amen! :-D Can't wait to make some awesome friends in AA, too.

I'm seeing lots of people that should probably use this extra hour to go outside for awhile and get some fresh air instead of rage about the servers not being up...

The new servers are still being validated making our current ETA 11:00 AM PDT (GMT-7). Thanks for your patience, Beta testers! #ArcheAge https://twitter.com/ArcheAge/status/494531691470266368

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 96 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast