+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Celestial to Mythic Obsidian Shortspear regrade in a few hours.

Celestial to Mythic Obsidian Shortspear regrade in a few hours.

I am not sure if this is the correct place to post this but I am going to give it a shot. Yesterday, on Aranzeb server a guy named Youngthug took an obsidian shortspear from Celestial all the way to Mythic - one upgrade at a time

Mythic.

Now, if this is all legit I will be the first to say, grats man, buy a lotto ticket because you will win two weeks in a row with that RNG.

However, if there is some type of hack that enables you to get a Mythic item this is a game breaker for me. I have invested waaaaaaaay too much time and money into Archeage and have no desire to play in a "Cheat to Win" game.

Can someone look into this? I absolutley apologize to Youngthug if this is legit, but if not, FU man.

edit: throughout the day he also had 5 divine messages - one was on a katana (not sure the others) according to other people on the server
    UDL

Tombs

oh yes I saw that msg. I kinda think the same, please trion look further into this. I don't think you can get from celestial,divine,epic,legendary and mythic....1 by 1.

UDL

Tombs

Lets get an answer on this.
    UDL

Tombs

Yoloing a t1 obsidian super edgy. If it was a delph or ayonad maybe I would be suspicious but come on. T1 is very easy to replace

Quote Originally Posted by Sequitor View Post
    oh yes I saw that msg. I kinda think the same, please trion look further into this. I don't think you can get from celestial,divine,epic,legendary and mythic....1 by 1.
    Also how else would u do it? Blow it up the find Dragon balls to revive it and try again?

+ Reply to Thread