+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Reaper/TB Exploit = shameful

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuki View Post
    Even when I'm wrong I have to have the last word. Q.Q

Quote Originally Posted by Seifried View Post
    I'm trying really hard guys, do you like me yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuki View Post
    I'm totally not being trolled by this guy. :O

Quote Originally Posted by Seifried View Post
    I don't understand what trolling is, but I really wanna try it out.

https://media.tenor.co/images/d70d62...5838aee97e/raw
    Cake is king. F pies.
    S̶a̶e̶c̶u̶l̶a̶
    T̶u̶r̶k̶e̶y̶ ̶B̶o̶y̶z̶
    D̶u̶k̶e̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶H̶a̶s̶l̶a̶
    T̶e̶n̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶B̶o̶i̶z̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶S̶p̶a̶t̶u̶l̶a̶s̶
    B̶r̶o̶s̶q̶u̶a̶d̶ ̶T̶r̶e̶e̶h̶o̶u̶s̶e̶

Panda, you have already posted this gif on the forums. You game is slacking, keep it fresh, no reposts.
    Batman-Tahyang
    They hate us cuz they anus
    Last Resort
    "I see a lvl 34, Pot up boiz"

Quote Originally Posted by korathien View Post
    Panda, you have already posted this gif on the forums. You game is slacking, keep it fresh, no reposts.
    I got you

Cinnamonbunns

Tahyang West

Quote Originally Posted by korathien View Post
    its so good it needed a repost
    https://media.tenor.co/images/d70d62...5838aee97e/raw
    Cake is king. F pies.
    S̶a̶e̶c̶u̶l̶a̶
    T̶u̶r̶k̶e̶y̶ ̶B̶o̶y̶z̶
    D̶u̶k̶e̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶H̶a̶s̶l̶a̶
    T̶e̶n̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶B̶o̶i̶z̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶S̶p̶a̶t̶u̶l̶a̶s̶
    B̶r̶o̶s̶q̶u̶a̶d̶ ̶T̶r̶e̶e̶h̶o̶u̶s̶e̶

Well, I don't think that players should be subject to an exploit just because they are a pirate, but here's the thing, it is a bug, not an exploit. They do not gain anything from abusing it, aside from satisfaction, and, while others can potentially lose out on quite a lot, it's not really something that's capable of compromising the game. A bannable exploit would be something like the APEX glitch, because that can potentially compromise the entire economy of the game. Strictly speaking, it's them abusing a bug, not an exploit. But, well, that's all semantics.

The bottom line here is that, while you should be mad at Trion or XL Games for allowing a bug like that to exist in the game, and that would be unarguable and entirely justifiable, getting mad at those doing it to you is just salt. Is it justified? Yes, maybe. I'd be salty too, but then again, it was your decision to go pirate, and while not an intended consequence, this is now one you must face. Regardless of whether or not you like it or want to admit it, it's still your fault, and you can tell me I'm wrong or I'm missing the point, but from a logical standpoint, my statement is still right on the money.

Now as for what you can do, well, if you don't have Safe Portal on to prevent you from getting dropped into portals, again, it's entirely your fault. If you're PvP'ing on mainland and die, it's entirely your fault. You know that this bug exists. You know that you're pirate and, since you're pirate, people hate you and want to do this to you, and honestly, I can't really blame them. I hate pirates, both because the game says I should, and because many (not all) of the pirates I've interacted with have had a supremely terrible personality.

That's really my two cents on the matter, if you don't like it, cry about it more and achieve nothing, return to your faction and accept the humiliation that I assume would come with that in many cases, wait for a fix, or stop playing the game.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast