+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: morpheus + shipwrecks = exploiting?

morpheus + shipwrecks = exploiting?

Currently players on Naima are using morpheus to farm gold and ship regrade scrolls when there are no pirates to fight them. Should this be considered a bug/exploit? If this was the first week of GW2, there would be thousands of players being banned. Trion did it for honor exploiting, so whats the difference between exploiting for gold? Is this part of the game being "sandbox"?

Take your ships, spawn them next to morpheus on growlgate, and loot the shipwrecks.

People sit here all day blowing up their boats, time turning sand and making $$$. Not sure morpheus and the black pearl were intended to inflate the economy and crash ship regrade prices so hard on this cluster.

Compared to other (legit) ways of making gold its not that severe, but a gold exploit nonetheless IMO.

*Seitokaicho* Kurimu..............................
    <Blueberries>
    ⚑HaraNYA Alliance, Aria
    <FRIENDS>, <School Idols>,Kraken
    ⚑Interracial Nation

"What you're lacking is the Main Character mentality"
    -Sakurano Kurimu
    Quote Originally Posted by Honoka
    when i first started playing this game it was about pvp....now its about who grows the most potatoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayochin View Post
    Currently players on Naima are using morpheus to farm gold and ship regrade scrolls when there are no pirates to fight them. Should this be considered a bug/exploit? If this was the first week of GW2, there would be thousands of players being banned. Trion did it for honor exploiting, so whats the difference between exploiting for gold? Is this part of the game being "sandbox"?
    To kayo m8 pls. Let my farming be done in peace. This is the only way I can make money lol. Everyone else keeps their ♥♥♥♥hole quiet about it.

Pls kayochin. Staph

Quote Originally Posted by Kino View Post
    To kayo m8 pls. Let my farming be done in peace. This is the only way I can make money lol. Everyone else keeps their ♥♥♥♥hole quiet about it.

Pls kayochin. Staph
    if exploit and scam is how you make $$$, you deserve the B& hammer

<Blueberries>
    ⚑HaraNYA Alliance, Aria
    ⚑Interracial Nation

-Sakurano Kurimu
    when i first started playing this game it was about pvp....now its about who grows the most potatoes.

if exploit and scam is how you make $$$, you deserve the B& hammer
    How so? This was already announced that it wasn't a exploit by redline and delicious thread and that scamming is not against the term of service since beginning of game. Don't like the rules? You can leave. Play by the rules? You can live and support by it. But I'll be the one using it as a advantage

Obviously scam is allowed, but thats off topic. We're talking about exploiting a raid boss for gold in this thread.
    This was already announced that it wasn't a exploit
    Where is this other thread you speak of?

<Blueberries>
    ⚑HaraNYA Alliance, Aria
    ⚑Interracial Nation

-Sakurano Kurimu

Obviously scam is allowed, but thats off topic. We're talking about exploiting a raid boss for gold in this thread.

Where is this other thread you speak of?
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...-the-free-gold

Pleb

To all whom would be burning on the stake, by plebs with torch and pitch forks:
    Witch hunt pt.2 begins
    Bring more attention to thread plez.

<Blueberries>
    ⚑HaraNYA Alliance, Aria
    ⚑Interracial Nation

-Sakurano Kurimu

To all whom would be burning on the stake, by plebs with torch and pitch forks:
    Witch hunt pt.2 begins
    Bring more attention to thread plez.
    Plz staph. It has been sorted and denatured. I just want to farm gold in peace plz. Thxs

Plz staph. It has been sorted and denatured. I just want to farm gold in peace plz. Thxs
    It was cute when i saw you were doing it once, but if you are back here every day all morning thats just pitiful. Cannot stahp, will not stahp until changes are made.

If anything, using shatigon sand should cost labor. Until then, the gold entering the economy is unlimited. We will continue to see prices of everything inflating, which is already apparent with apex.

<Blueberries>
    ⚑HaraNYA Alliance, Aria
    ⚑Interracial Nation

-Sakurano Kurimu

It was cute when i saw you were doing it once, but if you are back here every day all morning thats just pitiful. Cannot stahp, will not stahp until changes are made.

If anything, using shatigon sand should cost labor. Until then, the gold entering the economy is unlimited. We will continue to see prices of everything inflating, which is already apparent with apex.
    I have been using this method before you even became pirate

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast