+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Rum Runner ends 5 hours early

Rum Runner ends 5 hours early

The festival period is still listed as having 5 hours left but it was all removed at 8pm est. GG Trion.

Seriously... wtf.. How are we supposed to turn in our tokens now that were left over?

I have never seen such an incompetent team as this... you guys are unbelievable.

Never trust Trino to get things right. You'll lose every time.

I have tokens left over as well. The only solution I can think of is using the Mirage area like they are for all other events, but that requires cooperation with XLGames.

Still, this is pretty ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.

What really pisses me off is people asked the question of WHEN so they KNOW when to use the last of there coins, and SCAPES replied that we have UNTIL the FESTIVAL PERIOD ENDS!!!!. Now A bunch of people have useless coins. THXS SCAPES!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    Indeed it is gone early, the event had another few hours left to go. We're working on a solution to restore it and get players that time back right now.
    Looks like everyone's getting a shot.

Yeah, I knew I might not get my tokens to use, I turned up the bottle last night. Got my title and one set of 5x Labor pots!
    “We view any system that generates value, at a cost to customer happiness, as a broken system that we need to fix.”

Valve On In-Game Economy

Calim[Strike]Naima[/strike] Kraken East Support Archer

8.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotem Enron View Post
    The festival period is still listed as having 5 hours left but it was all removed at 8pm est.
    Not to worry!

Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    The Rum Runner Rapids event was scheduled to end in about eight hours but has concluded a bit earlier than announced. While the NPCs have despawned, the festival status of Rookborne Basin and Windscour Savannah is still ticking down correctly. We're working on restoring the event workbench on all servers right now.

We'll keep you updated as to our progress in making sure players get to enjoy the event to its fullest and, most importantly, get to redeem the coins they've collected. Thanks for your patience!

Thanks, Scapes.

will we still be able to run it one more time? based on what you said I had timed out my coins to include the 3 for today which would be the donkey for me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast