+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Rum Runner ends 5 hours early

My laptop keeps getting disconnected at the server login screen.

RIP tokens and coins.
    Altimar
    Master Paladin, Noob Doomlord, Tanky af Templar, lolSkullknight
    "There are no casuals in this house." -Morsakin

Quote Originally Posted by Musei View Post
    will we still be able to run it one more time? based on what you said I had timed out my coins to include the 3 for today which would be the donkey for me
    This. I, and no doubt others, were relying on 3 more.

Lightbulb This needs to be fix right!!! not half ___ job.

You guys should also bring back the quest givers as well. A lot of gamers was counting on the last day and the last 3 tokens. It's cool that you guys admitted that you messed up and shut it down earlier but you need to fix it right and put the full thing back for a few hours if not one more day with quest givers and all.

I got my donkey, but was very excited to know that I could get my last coin tonight for my title.

Sad to have two coins sitting there looking at me. I can go spend 3 hearthstone to get some potions I guess, or I could just leave the coins in storage for a year in case I am still playing when it comes around again.

I have to say, I am losing faith in your events at this point. They end early without warning, even when we are given assurances on timing and all. I just don't know what to think anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Autumnrain View Post
    I got my donkey, but was very excited to know that I could get my last coin tonight for my title.

Sad to have two coins sitting there looking at me. I can go spend 3 hearthstone to get some potions I guess, or I could just leave the coins in storage for a year in case I am still playing when it comes around again.

I have to say, I am losing faith in your events at this point. They end early without warning, even when we are given assurances on timing and all. I just don't know what to think anymore.
    You're lucky you got something. I have 33 coins in my bag, waiting for past 2 hours, hoping they put quest back

Quote Originally Posted by Sake View Post
    You're lucky you got something. I have 33 coins in my bag, waiting for past 2 hours, hoping they put quest back
    I truly hope they get it sorted for you. To get that close must be so frustrating!

7.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Chucker View Post
    A lot of gamers was counting on the last day and the last 3 tokens.
    We'll be more exact when announcing events by including end times in the future:
    Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    I'm sorry that the event's duration wasn't more apparent. While the festival timer on the in-game map read out a certain deadline, the event itself was slated to end at 5:00 PM PDT which is the reset time of many recurring mechanics in ArcheAge. Despite the workbench disappearing before the festival status ended, the event itself ran for the announced three weeks. It's also worth noting that Carrot Wings, the big prize of this event, could be earned with only 64% of the potential total coins (16 days or even less with the achievement rewards).

That said, we're already communicating the need for more absolute start and end times in our patch notes from XLGAMES (this weekend's event, Loyalty to the Land, demonstrates this change). The reason we hold these events is for everyone to enjoy them, not to cause surprises like this. Moving forward, we'll be posting the exact times as received from the developers in addition to the dates so players can plan accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    We'll be more exact when announcing events by including end times in the future:
    So that means you will bring the bench back for the people that still have 30+ coins, so they can at least by an infinite supply of +10% dmg potions?
    Batman-Tahyang
    They hate us cuz they anus
    Last Resort
    "I see a lvl 34, Pot up boiz"

Since most people assumed they would have the extra 5-7 hours to decide what they would spend their coins on.
    Batman-Tahyang
    They hate us cuz they anus
    Last Resort
    "I see a lvl 34, Pot up boiz"

A lot of people like me waited for the last last day to turn in out tokens at least make those available for us again to turn them in. I know we shouldn't wait but was going to do the last run and turn in everything all at once. Think most people care is for the work bench not the event itself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast