+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Rum Runner Rapids Event: Ended Early

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

Rum Runner Rapids Event: Ended Early

One minute you're rushing through rapids in Rookborne Basin when suddenly the cheers of the vacationers from the surrounding riverbank disappear and you unceremoniously plunge into the waterfall pool at the finish line only to find the festival revelers have vanished (along with all of their decorations, somehow).

The Rum Runner Rapids event was scheduled to end in about eight hours but has concluded a bit earlier than announced. While the NPCs have despawned, the festival status of Rookborne Basin and Windscour Savannah is still ticking down correctly. We're working on restoring the event workbench on all servers right now.

We'll keep you updated as to our progress in making sure players get to enjoy the event to its fullest and, most importantly, get to redeem the coins they've collected. Thanks for your patience!

2.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #2
    The Rum Runner Rapids event's workbench which is used to redeem those festival coins you've been earned is now available in the same area as before it despawned. Sorry for the hiccup!

Edit: Took a bit to show up

Also, we can't run it today? Based on the schedule and your confirmation I timed out what I was buying and now end up 3 coins short of the donkey.

Could you guys PLEASE make some effort to get this information correct? You were wrong about the dragon event, you were wrong about this event, dataminers say you're wrong about the current coin event (so that remains to be seen).

Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    The Rum Runner Rapids event's workbench which is used to redeem those festival coins you've been earned is now available in the same area as before it despawned. Sorry for the hiccup!
    Except that it isn't there

Quote Originally Posted by Nishieda View Post
    Except that it isn't there
    It showed up on Naima finally.

Thumbs up Oops AGAIN!

I am getting so sick of this ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. It seems every event gets screwed up somehow.

I needed 3 more coins to complete what I wanted to buy and now I won't get them?

To pour salt in the wound is how Trion and Scapes think it is okay to make a joke about it instead of making a professional apology and providing a solution. Remember the Red Dragon event? Oops, the red dragon ran off early. Several weeks to be exact!

Now I wonder if I will get enough divine coins to utilize that event the way I wanted based on the information or misinformation Trion provided.

I'm still waiting for it on Calleil. I just hope we're able to run down the river once more. Need those 3 coins :/

And i only needed the 1 more coin brb breaking everything.

yea same just need 1 more run....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast