+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge Livestream: June 19 at 2:30 PM PDT

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

ArcheAge Livestream: June 19 at 2:30 PM PDT

Join Producer Merv "Khrolan" Lee Kwai, Lead Producer "FireCait" Victoria Voss, and Senior Community Relations Manager Evan "Scapes" Berman on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel for our next ArcheAge livestream. We’ll be launching Devouring Depths (1.7B) on the Public Test Server, talking about the Loyalty to the Land weekend event, and discussing the latest game developments.

ArcheAge Livestream
    Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds
    Start Time: Friday, June 19 at 2:30 PM PDT (GMT-7)
    Duration: 45-60 minutes

Read the full article on the website.

Can we expect to see any Merit Badge related events in the future? Like the Loyalty events but well, merit badges instead?

Halcy

This may have been asked before, but I was wondering if it was possible to change the Nuian Alliance's Halcy war respawn location. As it stands, and I may be mistaken, it seems that Nuians spawn far behind their base where as Eastern players seem to spawn in the middle of the warzone between the two bases. It is possible that I've just never seen Eastern players die in Halcy, but this seems to be the current setup and it is greatly in favor of the Eastern players.

Can we get a rough ETA on Griffin mount please?? I'm very excited about this mount and would love to get me a Royal Griffin <3

Quote Originally Posted by Schirack View Post
    This may have been asked before, but I was wondering if it was possible to change the Nuian Alliance's Halcy war respawn location. As it stands, and I may be mistaken, it seems that Nuians spawn far behind their base where as Eastern players seem to spawn in the middle of the warzone between the two bases. It is possible that I've just never seen Eastern players die in Halcy, but this seems to be the current setup and it is greatly in favor of the Eastern players.
    No, the Eastern players do not spawn in the middle of the two bases. We spawn far from our base as well, I'd guess the same distance as nuians to their own base.

If you see players in the middle nui, they most likely ran there to survive.

Old questions that need to be asked again:

1. Yuletide and Rudolph Hauler, their HP were significantly dropped post-SoA patch. Any updates on this? Was it a bug or intended ?
    2. Any plans for a new Archeum/Gold/Silver Packs?
    3. Will Spreading Flames event be back after 'Loyalty to the Land' event ends? Any ETA?
    4. Merit Badge shop needs more stuff. Thoughts?
    5. Event timer adjustment (Mistmarrow + Halc wars, Abyssal Attack, Freedich trader), yay or nay?
    Nothing to see here, move along ...

Q: Can we get any official statement about #CharmGate? Right now I'm sitting on gold too scared to buy any divine/epic item off the AH since it might be one of those items involved in the exploit. Auction House has become a spooky place. Chat spam: 3spooky5me BibleThump

Quote Originally Posted by Arialun View Post
    Old questions that need to be asked again:

1. Yuletide and Rudolph Hauler, their HP were significantly dropped post-SoA patch. Any updates on this? Was it a bug or intended ?
    2. Any plans for a new Archeum/Gold/Silver Packs?
    3. Will Spreading Flames event be back after 'Loyalty to the Land' event ends? Any ETA?
    4. Merit Badge shop needs more stuff. Thoughts?
    5. Event timer adjustment (Mistmarrow + Halc wars, Abyssal Attack, Freedich trader), yay or nay?
    We can probably see charms being available in the merit badge store later down the line, if not via loyalty or both. As for your #5, they did talk about that in a previous stream, which they are in discussions with XL about.

Can you give a time frame on when the view of the passenger riding in a car will be fixed?

Also a possible time frame on when we may see the increase of family member size to 12?

I'd love to know if an organized group 5v5 queue-up system is anywhere on the horizon now with server merging and clustefu--fixing and what-not.

Also like to know what sort of time schedule we're on (EU, that is) compared to RU/KOR, especially then catching up with the 1.8 patch with the balance changes, and eventually catching up completely, if that is the plan at all.

Also, thanks for a great game, Scapes, guys, everyone involved, you're doing great. You've shown real soul in these last three exploit/hack and w/e ♥♥♥♥ that went down. Wicked work.

Keep it up.
    It is the great philosophical concept of trying to find a way beyond the horizon knowing full well you never actually will; the essence of a journey measured not by when but by why and how. Beyond that, I won't explain myself further. Those on the bus will understand, those who isn't will probably not. I'm good with that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast